“Great place for turkey meals”

Gobblers of Gaylord
Ranked #5 of 76 Restaurants in Gaylord
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2014

We love more than delicious and filling open face turkey sandwiches.
We also ate a good value breakfast several times.
Friendly server.

Reviewed 23 April 2014

If you're in central Michigan (MI), along I-75, have developed an appetite, then you better get off I-75 at Exit 279, turn east, drive a mile to the 3rd traffic light and stop at The Gobblers of Gaylord! HUGE portions for every meal we saw being served - beef, fish, and poultry, of course. Our "Baby Gobbler" (the smallest size) more than filled us with at least the advertised 4 oz of turkey (dark & white), with mashed potatoes & stuffing, all smothered with gravy, plus a dashpot of cranberry sauce. Homemade rolls on the side - yum. The management brags about their pies, but alak and alas, we had no room to put it! We heartily recommend!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

Love this place. A must stop if you are in the area. Some of the stuff they do with Turkey is amazing.

Reviewed 15 April 2014

Gobblers is just what I would expect of a turkey diner in Gaylord. Simple, good food served in a pleasant manor.

Reviewed 30 March 2014

Ever get really really hungry for something? Just absolutely crave it and nothing else will do? That's how I am with great old-fashioned made from scratch turkey dinner. Luckily, we live about an hour away from Gobblers and took a sunny day drive so I could indulge. The turkey is always marvelous, moist and oozing flavor. There are an array of ways you can enjoy based on how much you want. From a full-blown all your can eat with all the fixings dinner to a hot turkey sandwich. Delicious mashed potatoes, not instant, but real live mashed potatoes. Gravy is flavorful and I enjoy the dressing. Service has always been fast friendly and helpful. Even my husband who is not the biggest turkey dinner fan always joins me and .loves it. There are other items on the menu, but why bother when they are known for their turkey? Homemade pies, too. Nothing fancy for atmosphere, but clean and fun to be there. I can't wait to go back.