Free cancellation until 27/07
US$154
US$147
Holiday Inn Express Gaylord(Gaylord)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$109
Orbitz.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2017

Stayed for one night for a wedding in the area. Great customer service. Clean. Could use a few updates but nothing that ruined our stay or anything. There was a strong perfume scent in the air out in the lobby and hallways that bothered me but I pick up on that because of my migraines not sure if it would bother others. Overall nice.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 August 2017

No breakfast, Construction in the rooms and in the hallway. Needed extra towels. There was noone at the front desk for awhile then I noticed the workers are sitting outside in there vehicles. The shower has chips in the tub area. There is a note on the mirror about how much the towels cost, the towels are very scratchy. There is also a cracks in the sink and on the walls that needed to be spactaled. I really wouldn't recommend this hotel until its cleared for people.

Stayed: August 2017
Reviewed 6 August 2017

After a long day of work and a three hour ride, I cannot say the front desk clerk was a nice surprise. No personality - I am not even sure he spoke a word. We received a room with two queen beds when I reserved a King room so that was disappointing. The tv was about 20 years old and you could not change the volume from the remote so I had to get up every time I needed to make a change and manually change it. They are painting the hallways, which is nice, but they left the paper and all the paint chips in the hallway right outside our door from the day's work, which was quite tacky.

The beds themselves and sheets were fairly comfortable. The shower had good pressure and plenty of hot water. The front desk clerk in the morning was extremely friendly.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We arrived at the hotel around 10 pm and the person at the front desk did not greet us. I said hello and he nodded, took our info and gave us our key. I did not feel welcomed. The room was musty and the walls were pretty beat up. The carpet had burn holes. The beds were comfortable. The breakfast was juice, coffee, cereal, bagels and bread in baggies.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 July 2017

the place smells nasty, carpet was sticky.
the toilet did not even have water to it, we got a new room, that shower did not work, no microwave, no fridge, AC worked part of the time was super load, begs where horrible we got NO Sleep we would have been better off staying in our car

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family