“Nice little diner”

Description: ph (989) 732-5654
Holly, MI
“Nice little diner”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We went here twice for breakfast in the 3 days that we were in Gaylord. I had a spinach omelette both times that were both excellent. The waitress brought me salsa to go with it, because that is how I prefer my omelettes. My husband had a Polish sausage omelette and Polish skillet. He thought they were both good. Our only complaint was that it smelled a little musty in there. We thought it was just the location that we were sitting in the first time we were there, so we sat at the opposite end the second time, but it still smelled musty.

• Visited June 2014

Cheboygan, Michigan
“Always a winner!!!”
Reviewed 13 March 2014

Very good food,very good service, everytime has been a nice experience. Nice variety and have real good assortment of meals and sides.

• Visited April 2013
Gaylord, Michigan
“Eating my way through Gaylord, MI”
Reviewed 3 December 2013

Nothing fancy, but the breakfast was very good. Price is decent, good selection. Enjoyed eating there and will go back.

Visited November 2013
“Yummy breakfasts”
Reviewed 26 November 2013

This is a homey restaurant. Great homemade desserts. They have a homemade bread cinnamon french toast that I love. Good service, reasonable prices. I am a resident but especially like breakfast there. The portions aren't huge but quite adequate.

Visited July 2013
Gaylord, Michigan
“Service STINKS”
Reviewed 9 November 2013 via mobile

Service is terrible in this place!! we are currently here and it took the waitress 20 minutes to even acknowledge us although the food is just ok I would recommend not coming in here if you're in any type of a hurry.upon our arrival we came through the back entrance which leads you through the kitchen. the owner walked past us with no eye contact and no greeting at all. they are not busy and I don't understand why customer service isn't there top priority! we stopped coming here for this reason exactly but I must say the spinach omelette is very good and that's the only reason we're here. I do not recommend this is establishment and this is my last visit here.

Visited November 2013