A more appropriate name would be the Econo Dump.
* A whole through the wall next to the heater that you could literally see through to the outside
* Three of the four lights in the room did not work
* The towels were the equivalent of 60 grit sandpaper
* There was a gift awaiting me in the toilet when I checked in
On the plus side, the night manager was a very friendly man and was doing the best he could with the hand the motel owners had dealt him. There are far better choices in the area though that you could find.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Royal Crest Motel in conveniently located in Gaylord, Michigan and just four miles from Otsego Lake State Park, Otsego Memorial Hospital, Big Buck Brewery and Steakhouse, Pigeon River State Forest, Call of the Wild and Bavarian Falls Park. Our motel amenities include an indoor heated pool, free continental breakfast, free wireless high-speed Internet access and free local calls. All guest rooms include hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. Some of our rooms also feature microwaves, refrigerators and sofa sleepers. This is a pet-friendly hotel! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Royal Crest Motel Gaylord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Crest Hotel