“Bad experience”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gaylord
Reviewed 18 October 2006

The room was not the cleanest . Dust everywhere. Paper thin walls . Heard everything in next room. Not much sleep. Would never stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2006, travelled with family
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank phonolady

Reviewed 11 October 2006

The motel was a newer and clean the people was very nice I had a problem when I booked the room the websight put me in a smoking room which I did not requst they made it right they put me in a non smokeing room that was theonly problem I had and it was not there falt. We went up to Mackenaw City and spent the next day there it was busy but it was nice up there I have'nt been up there in quite a while it grew quit a bit sence last time I went there we took in a show that was really cool my wife an I enjoyed it we shoped a bit they have alot of neat or different things we spent about eight hours there we did not go over to the island but they added extra times to handle everbody who wanted to go over to the island. We checked out the Mackenaw Bridge and sat and enjoyed the bridgeview for awhile the weather was kinda cool an overcast but over all it was a nice day. As we traveled to Mackinaw City we stoped to eat we found a nice mom & pop resterant where th towns people were eating the food was good and a good price. As we travel we have found that resterants that are kinda off the beaten path are nice to eat at and a good price with good porchens .

• Stayed: September 2006, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Travellers also viewed these Gaylord hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Gaylord
#2 of 15 in Gaylord
Treetops Resort
Treetops Resort
#5 of 15 in Gaylord

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 137 West St, Gaylord, MI 49735-1947
Region: United States > Michigan > Otsego County > Gaylord
Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 15 Hotels in Gaylord
Price Range: £55 - £89 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Gaylord Quality Inn