We stayed the evenings of August 2nd and 3rd while visiting Glen Arbor for a wedding and had a lovely stay. The hotel is centrally located on Western Avenue and we enjoyed walking up and down the block to the local restaurants and shops, as well as down the block to the lake. We stayed in a comfortable room on the first floor and shared a bathroom down the hall, which wasn't an inconvenience or a problem for us at all (I was initially concerned it might be, and it did require a certain amount of planning, but overall did not interfere with our enjoyment of the weekend). The white chocolate-raspberry scones served at breakfast were so delicious that I am still thinking about them over 3 months later! The B&B proprieters were also quite helpful in giving us recommendations on local hikes and not to be missed sites. If we ever make it back to Northern Michigan, I would be thrilled to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic 14 room Inn in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park. Walk to charming downtown Glen Arbor for boutique shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. 2 Blocks to beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotel.de, HRS and Odigeo so you can book your The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvan Hotel Glen Arbor
- The Sylvan Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast Glen Arbor, Michigan