2 twin beds with "very soft" mattresses. Hall tree, hooks with hangers, one large dresser with 4 lg drawers and 2 smaller ones at top. Queen Anne chair in corner, tiny sink near window (only one window in room) and two luggage racks. Room is on first floor near the "coffee" and "hot cocoa" area. There is a distinct smell of a juniper bush (if window is open) when u walk in...not pleasant. We have stayed here before, but off-season. Dif experience In-Season. We knew of the Sylvan's continental breakfast...I prefer it because it is healthy. Their scones are fantastic BTW. The only suggestion would be to extend the time a little on the weekends. FYI: 1st floor only has one bathroom if yr sharing. Best to stay upstairs (which we did last time).
Most of the time, we are doing outdoor activities in Glen Arbor. So, we are NOT in the room for very long. Sidebar: It is time to replace the twin mattresses in the room ;^). Also, the prices at the restaurants can be $$$$.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful historic 14 room Inn in the heart of the Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore Park. Walk to charming downtown Glen Arbor for boutique shopping, art galleries, restaurants and more. 2 Blocks to beach! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Sylvan Hotel Glen Arbor
- The Sylvan Inn Bed And Breakfast
- The Sylvan Inn Bed & Breakfast Glen Arbor, Michigan