“Great family business in a difficult industry”

On The Narrows Marina
Reviewed 8 August 2014

Ive been on Glen lake and boating for 23 years driving a boat requires much responsibility and inexperienced boaters often times don't know what they don't know and can be unaware and ignorant of managing driving watercraft the negative reviews likely cane from those types if individuals Keep in mind the spectrum of customers On the Narrows deals with My observations are that they are very kind and patient with those who frankly font deserve it this is an excellent marina and i give them an A+ Without any reservations Larry Mize DDS

1  Thank LMIZE1985

Reviewed 3 July 2014

The negative reviews are all spot on. We rented a pontoon boat for a half a day. They tried to charge me for some alleged damage to the boat which was complete nonsense. I regularly visit the Homestead and will NEVER rent from here again.

I also wanted to mention the rude teenagers running the place and their ridiculous add on charges. BE ADVISED!

4  Thank Brad_Lazorka
Reviewed 30 September 2013

On The Narrows Marina has been in business for over 70 years. The reason for their continued success is that they are a CLASS ACT with outstanding customer service. Their rental offerings are top quality boats that are upgraded and replaced with new on a regular basis. It is the ONLY location on Glen Lake that you can have beverages and excellent food catered to your boat. This is a family run business with a love for Glen Lake and a passion for providing outstanding service to their customers. It is wise to make reservations ahead of time as their equipment is frequently booked up weeks in advance. Our rental experience at OTNM has always been the highlight of our summer....like so many others, we come back year after year. We highly recommend On the Narrows Marina for a fun filled day on beautiful Glen Lake....you won't regret it!!

1  Thank Sailor593
Reviewed 18 September 2013

I travel to Glen Arbor at least once a year and our trip is made by the products and services that OTNM offers. The staff is incredible and I appreciate any company that employs young high school and college kids. It's a family run business and they have truly added an extra element to Glen Arbor. I am so looking forward to next summer.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We rented from this location for my second time there. The first was a few years back, so I am not sure what has changed but we will not be going back. The quality of the kit is terrible, we experienced break downs and the staff were completely not interested in hearing about our issues and doing something about it. Everything was suggested to be our fault. There are many different companies in the area offering rentals, we shall be exploring others in future and suggest you do to.

2  Thank 8338y