“Good days and bad...”

Ranked #36 of 93 Restaurants in Grand Blanc
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Good days and bad...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 December 2011

My youngest daughter loves Big Boy so we used to visit this one at least a couple times a month. Keeping food quality expectations at chain restraunt level, we have had good days and bad here. Our last visit was pretty bad so we haven't returned in a while. I ordered buscuits and gravy and it was not even edible, the buscuits could have broken a window they were so hard. When I informed our server she offered to bring me something else to eat. While that was a nice guesture, the rest of my family had finished eating so I didn't expect them to wait for me to order again, wait for the food, and then eat. I was surprised that she didn't remove the meal from my bill. I was a little frustrated to pay for something of such poor quality so we have not returned to Big Boy since then.

Grand Blanc, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“You want to go where everyone knows your name.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2011

Desserts and baked goods are TO DIE FOR!!!! The atmosphere is NEWLY done and warm. The staff is so friendly and are good at what they do. I just tried the quesadilla and it was YUMMY! I also had someone treat me out to dinner elsewhere and when it came time for dessert I suggested that we drive back to G.B. from Davison for the Big Boy's desserts; of course it was as good as always!!! Try Grand Blanc Big Boy and you'll add it to your list of monthly/weekly eateries.

• Visited March 2011