US$111
Quality Inn(Grand Blanc)
US$85
US$81
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

Book now, pay at stay
US$176
Residence Inn
US$114
US$105
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$129
Courtyard
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$152/night.

US$127
US$112
Hotels.com
Book now, pay at stay
US$132
US$121
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$50
US$43
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
All reviewscinnamon rollsdirect tvfront deskoff the highwaynight's restwifi worked wellworked finefree breakfastthe breakfast areayogurtdecent hoteli highly recommend this hotelstayed nightswonderful stayconvenient locationflinthousekeeping
Reviewed 18 September 2011

This is a newer HIE done the right way. It was clean and fresh. The TV was actually HD. It does take a minute to figure it out though. I was given the wrong password for the internet but a helpful call to tech support cleared it up. I will stay again.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Fortyplusoutayear
Reviewed 22 August 2011

I had very low expectations of a Holiday Inn. To my surprise, it was very nice. My bedroom was large with a nice bed area and large flat screen tv. There was a separate sitting area with a couch, desk and chair. It also had a small but effective kitchenette for coffee and a refrigerator.

The bed and pillows were first rate and the carpeting was new, clean and high quality. The bathroom was larger than what I would have expected for a hotel of this class and the countertops were made of granite instead of some cheap laminate.

Breakfast was included but it was not special or particularly tasty. The only suggest I would have for management is to not be so cheap on things like real glasses in the bedroom instead of plastic cups. The same is for silverware both in the bedrooms and the breakfast area. It wouldn't cost much more to provide metal instead of plastic spoons, knives and forks.

Still this is a good, clean and friendly hotel

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank laabis
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This new hotel sits a little off I75, but is a great little place to stay! It's nice to walk into a hotel that actually "smells" clean.....and does not disappoint in the well kept, cleaned and appointed rooms. Beds are very comfortable. The property is quiet and offers a very nice breakfast in the morning with freshly baked cinnamon rolls. Definately a place you might want to consider as you make your way "north" to the lakes or snowmobiling. Will definately be returning!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KCinIndiana
Reviewed 8 June 2011

This is another standard HIE property with upgraded suites available. It has an indoor pool and work-out room. Staff were friendly, but houskeeping was a bit slow. The hotel is out of the way and quiet. Breakfast is included and was the HIE standard.

Room Tip: Priority Club members can get upgraded to suites
  • Stayed: June 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 March 2011

I will stay at this hotel again. It was very, very clean. I did not see any stains, mold, mildew, hair, or dirt anywhere. I also did not see any evidence of bugs anywhere. And the room did not have any detectable odor (good or bad). I got a good night's sleep because it was very quiet, though my stay was on a Monday night which is not traditionally busy. I wondered if I would hear noise from the expressway (I-75) which is visible from the windows but I did not. The TV was a newer LG flat screen and it was paired with a Direct TV HD satellite receiver. The picture quality was exceptional...true HD via an HDMI cable. I rarely ever see this type of setup. Breakfast was a traditional Holiday Inn Express fair and included their famous cinnamon rolls. The "omelets" were horrible but everything else was acceptable and there was enough food and variety to make a meal.

My only complaint is that the pool is not warm. The person at the front desk said that the health department tells them to keep the water temperature at 82 F. This may be fine for a hot day in the summer but in winter in Michigan, it doesn't cut it.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business