“Clean with good service”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
Reviewed 11 July 2012

Stayed one night with my three girls (3,5,& 7) and parents. I booked through hotwire and had been assigned two king rooms. But upon check-in, the girls was very nice and changes our rooms to two double queens. Bathrooms are large and spacious. Beds comfortable. The breakfast had delicious hot cinnamon rolls.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 July 2012

Stayed one night in this hotel. Upon check in, service was quick and receptionist was friendly. I didn't have my priority member card with me and she informed me that she would look it up and give us credit for our stay then issued us a complimentary bottle of water, trail mix and some fruit as well as some coupons for a local pizza place.
The rooms were extremely clean and the beds were the best that I had ever slept in. Our room faced the woods and the hotel was very quiet for being completely booked.
Continental breakfast was fabulous and the pool was small but our child enjoyed it.
If ever in the area again, I would choose this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for the third floor facing the woods. Quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 June 2012 via mobile

Spent a long weekend here in a jacuzzi suite. Service was awesome. Had washer and dryer available for us which was nice. Jacuzzi was fantastic beds were nice. Service was good. Only bad thing is there isn't much else right there. Had to drive to go get food but other than that a great place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed 2 nights while on business in the Flint area. Got a ground floor room as requested, breakfast was the usual HIE fair, but was actually hot, a rare thing these days. Front desk upon check in was very friendly, very accomodating, could ask for nothing more.

Property was in good shape, clean, and felt very safe. Best place to stay if working near Flint, as that town can be scary, but just a few miles south is Grand Blanc which is much nicer, and most importantly SAFE!

I would def recommend this hotel, and WILL stay here again. It is just off the highway, but slightly secluded in the woods (back of industrial park) very quiet also!

I am a plat member so I stay at my share of HIE's and this one is a good one.

Room Tip: All Michigan hotels are non-smoking by law. If your a smoker, request a ground floor room, for easie...
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2012

This has everything you could ask for.Location,free breakfast,free parking,swimming pool and a gym.But best feature is the staff.From the front desk with Brittany and Susan to Gene that drives the shuttle(free within ten miles) So it was perfect for my night out with friends no need to worry about driving.They know their stuff and are amazing with directions to the local Walmart to how to operate the tv remote control.Breakfast is good and hot with a nice variety available.Very much enjoyed my stay here.Easy access off the freeway great shopping at the local malls and close to Birch Run.Looking forward to staying there again when I return.Good value for the dollar as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank snaggy
Reviewed 20 January 2012

I had a great rate (wedding package) for standard king room, winter weekend. Great internet, TV, living space and comfortable bed. Clean, although I pressed for early check-in. Friendly efficient desk staff, very friendly and accommodating dining room staff. Breakfast was ready much earlier than promised, which was good for me as I departed very early. Good choice now for Flint. With two wedding groups, I heard some constant footsteps over my first floor room quite late (why?). Good and constant coffee in lobby.

Room Tip: Top floor to avoid noise from guests above? Rooms away from parking lot have woodsy wetland view...
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 26 December 2011

Gal at the front desk was great. Although when we got to our room there were 2 half filled cups of coffee in the room and in the bathroom was a half filled cup of water and a used bar of soap at the sink. Also there was a roll away bed still left in there. Took the glasses and the soap to the front desk to show the same gal who checked us in. She apoligized and immediatly offered us an upgrade which we accepted. One lamp did not work in this room but everything else was fine. Then the morning of checkout there was a different gal at the front desk. Unpleasant, no hello, no greeting of any sort. Not even "how was your stay".Quite shocking to have someone with no customer service skills at the front desk. Maintainace, housekeeping and customer service is lacking here.

Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
#6 of 17 in Flint
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!