“This Hotel Just Gets It!”

Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
Cincinnati
“This Hotel Just Gets It!”
Reviewed 12 May 2013

What a pleasure to walk into this amazing facility. We were working in area and decided to give this one a shot. We walked in, met "Racheal", all I can say is, customer service is alive and well here!! From the word go, the answer was, Yes, What's the question? We got a great weekly rate, rooms with micro wave, mini fridge and all the needed items for an extended stay. The beds are super comfortable, clean big rooms and cleaned every day. I asked Racheal where a dry cleaner was, " give it here, I'll get it handled" and like every thing else, with a smile. She signed us all up for the rewards program and the rest is history. I was driving fifty miles a day, round trip to stay here, make a huge mistake checking out, after getting tired of driving. As soon as my week was up, I checked back in and I am sitting on their down comforter, comfy bed typing this review. Best bang for the buck so far this year! Thanks Racheal!

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Sarah W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 22 June 2013
Dear RoadDogCincinnatim

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review! I can't tell you how nice it is to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Not to mention Racheal was very excited to hear that she was the main reason you will be returning! It was a pleasure talking to you and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Grand Blanc!

Please contact me if you need anything, Swalters@pinnaclepmg.com

810-694-0000

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 7 May 2013

What a great place to stay... I travel around on business three weeks a month and this is the best placed I have stayed in a long time. The beds are the best thing besides the great service... It is amazing.. The service and great and very clean. Even if it is a small drive for you I highly recommend you stay at this place. The breakfast is fantastic as well.. Thanks Comfort Inn for a great stay.

Jason Dillon
Edge Marketing

• Stayed May 2013, travelled on business
Sarah W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 7 June 2013
Dear Jason ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our property on TripAdvisor. We greatly appreciate the kind words! I'd also like to thank you for staying here with us during your visit to the Grand Blanc/ Holly area. It's been a little boring in the breakfast room in the mornings without your "Good Morning" and interesting conversations. We all here at the Comfort Inn loved having you here, and we look forward to seeing you again if you're ever back in the area!

Thank you!

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

very clean, cozy, cheap, the manager is kind and helpful. there is a pool, a nice lawn. the breakfast is rich and it is served starting sic in the morning, which is very convenient if you have to be back on the road asap!

• Stayed May 2013
Dear Crimen72,,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our Hotel. We appreciate the kind words and are always looking for feedback as to how to better improve! It's always good to hear we're doing things right though :).

We look forward to seeing you on your next Trip through Grand Blanc!

Thank you again!

Rockford, Michigan
Reviewed 24 March 2013

We don't normally choose Comfort Inns to stay at, but after staying here, we may in the future. We stayed with our daughter's basketball team who was in town for a tournament. The front desk gal, I believe Rachel, was a wonderful host. The pool was warm and inviting and the kids loved it. We also were able to use the conference room in the evening for some card play and Rachel did a great job with filling the coffee/water/hot chocolate area. She had quite a few 10-11 year olds around her bugging her and she kept her smile and didn't get annoyed with them when they asked for more water and hot chocolate. She treated the adults like adults and had mutual respect. Breakfast was warm and tasty and enjoyed by all. Whip cream for the waffles was a hit! Kept filled pretty well. Would definitely go back if in the area. We were in the room directly beside the stairs and I was worried about noise, but it was actually quiet to my surprise!

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Sarah W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 26 April 2013
Dear Family Travels8799,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with our hotel! We greatly appreciate it! I shared this review with Racheal and she was thrilled that you'd mentioned her. We can always tell our employees what a great job they're doing, but it's always nice to hear it from the guest! We all strive to provide a positive guest experience here at the Comfort Inn and its always wonderful to get some feedback, especially when its so pleasant.

Again, Thank you so much for sharing!

Swalters@pinnaclepmg.com
Fairdealing, Kentucky, United States
Reviewed 7 February 2013

The staff at this hotel were on-the-whole warm and most-helpful to a large group of strangers.
On my recent rtip to Grand Blanc, Michigan I stayed at this establishment. I had an ailing wife and was unfamiliar with the area so locating a pharmacy was going to be a "hit-or-miss" ordeal. Fortunately I met Ms. Sarah Walters (General Manager). She volunteered her time and resources to get the items I requested.
While the hotel was clean and well-kept it was the staff that was really outstanding.
-Tom rundles

Room Tip: Call ahead, explain what you want, they will try to accomodate.
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
Sarah W, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Dear Mr Rundles,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! You (and your group) were an absolute joy to accomodate. I know I certainly appreciated the conversation during my third shift :). I am so sorry your wife wasn't feeling well, and I am so pleased I was able to help! This flu season was a bad one.

Thank you again Tom, it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope to see you and your wife again should you ever be back in the area. Even if its only to stop in and grab a cup of coffe.

Warm Regards,

Swalters@pinnaclepmg.com
Escanaba, Michigan
Reviewed 30 January 2013

When home furnace failed, I was forced to find a warm room for the night. I should have been concerned when I found a packed parking lot. The hotel was full that night, which made for
a noisy stay. When I called the desk to complain about rampaging kids at midnight, Mike, the nice young man at the desk, did come up and tried to get them to calm down, but, really, there wasn't a lot he could do without parental support. The rooms were a tad on the small size, especially the bathroom but they were frightfully clean with nice ameneties. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was fantasic. The scrambled eggs and bacon were a nice surprised. At check-out, the new desk clerk, Cali, apologized for the noise and offered me a deal on the next night as recompense if I should need it. I would have no qualms about staying here again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled solo
Buena Park, California
Reviewed 24 September 2012

I was suprised to find such a clean, modern hotel. The staff was the nicest I have experienced in a long time. From the desk clerks to the housekeeping a big thank you for making our stay so nice. The pool was wonderful and I enjoyed having it to myself.
Breakfast was ok not super but ok and it filled us up. I would recommened this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton

Been to Comfort Inn Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!