“Beautiful Place”

Comfort Inn Grand Blanc
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
Reviewed 28 February 2014

My wife was in the area because of a funeral that I had to speak on Friday. We live in the West Branch area, and came down for the evening. We enjoyed our stay very much, Everyone was very polite and the everything was great. We will come there again.

Room Tip: We were in the middle, it was close to exits, very well liked.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Gene K
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Gene,
It was a pleasure to meet you and your wife. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope your next visit will be for a happier reason.

I look forward to seeing you again. If we can assist you with any future accommodations, please call.

Safe Travels,
Regina Smith, GM

Reviewed 10 February 2014 via mobile

Stayed here just for place to sleep when roads were horrible. Nice staff, room was clean and updated, quiet, bed was big, indoor pool was small but I did not use it. Taco bell next door and movie theater very close by.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Danielle D
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2014

Dear Danielle D.,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope you can visit again when the weather is much nicer.
Safe Travels,
Regina Smith

Reviewed 5 January 2014

These people seriously care about their guests. In every way we felt that we were welcome always. From check in during a snow storm they got us in quickly and the attendant was so incredibly sweet and gave us suggestions for dinner that wouldn't be too far away and have good food. Once in our room I was so pleasantly surprised to find a fully equipped accessible bathroom with a handheld sprayer and a shower seat with so much room to move around it was better than being at home! This is such a rare thing that I would have paid double for this room!!! The rooms were comfortable and clean and the breakfast was perfect. A full hot breakfast with eggs, bacon, sausage, potatoes, waffles and many varieties of cereals and muffins it was really so much better than any of the other places we stayed on this trip even with places that we paid much more money for. The manager came around and visited with all the guests in the dining room and just chatted about their stay and just really cared how we were doing! I would definitely go back here when traveling through again!!

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa d
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 7 January 2014

Dear Themommaiam,
Thank you for the kind words. I have shared your comments with the staff and we are all very happy to have exceeded your expectations.

I look forward to your next visit, when your foot will be healed! Take care and come back soon.

Regina
Comfort Inn, Grand Blanc, MI

Reviewed 28 December 2013

We rented a room on Christmas eve just so we could use the pool - we live in Tennessee and did not know about the power loss due to the ice storm - we came to the hotel to sign in and they told us the pool was shut down - Since that was the reason we rented the room we were disappointed, but knew it was not their fault - they did not make us pay for the room - even let us use their dinning room to eat the pizza we had just picked up - the manager Regina Smith was very helpful to us - could not have asked for a nicer person. I would highly recommend staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Sandra M
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Sandra M.,

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family. I am glad I could help you with your stay. The staff and I look forward to your next visit. I hope there will be no power outages and you can enjoy our pool.

Safe travels to you and yours.

Regina Smith, GM
Comfort Inn, Grand Blanc, MI
rsmith@pinnaclepmg.com

Reviewed 18 December 2013

Very clean, quiet, and friendly.. It has a nice pool.. Its very Close to the expressway and hospital.. Down town grandblanc is very close also.. I have stayed here a few times and never have had a problem.. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking for a hotel in grandblanc..

• Stayed: December 2013
Regina S, Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

Dear Mikedalrymple,

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay here at the Comfort Inn, Grand Blanc. The staff has been made aware of your comments and appreciated them. We are always happy to exceed our guests expectations.

I look forward to your next visit.

Regina Smith, General Manager
(810) 694-0000

Reviewed 7 December 2013 via mobile

This place was in a good location, right off the highway. It was very clean, nice pool, friendly staff,comfy beds,and with everything you need. It had a wonderful breakfast bar with eggs, bacon, potatoes, French toast and waffles, plus all the other things such as donuts, cereal, fruit, and so on.

Stayed: December 2013
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this reviewResponded 10 December 2013

Dear Aniyababy7,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. The staff here will love hearing your comments.
'
I hope you had a safe trip and will be back to stay with us again.
Warm Regards,
Regina Smith

Reviewed 22 November 2013

It was convenient, what I was looking for at the time. The rooms are ok in size, but a 'queen' bed is really a full size bed. They charge extra for king size beds ($10/night). The door didn't align right and I wasn't sure it was actually closed, but the swing lock took care of that issue. The heat/air is a unit in the room and you are either hot or cold.

Bed was comfortable and the staff were great.

Room Tip: I heard that you may need to be closer to the lobby for the wi-fi to work in your room.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Flint
Holiday Inn Flint
#5 of 17 in Flint

Been to Comfort Inn Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!