“Great Hotel”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
Lansing, Michigan
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice clean rooms, very friendly and helpful staff members, quiet hotel, warm pool and hot tub. It's also close to a lot of restaurants and gas stations and not too far from a movie theater. They give you plenty of towels and anything else you need to make your stay more comfortable. I've stayed at a lot of hotels across the U.S. and this is one of my favorite hotels to stay at by far. Highly recommend staying at this hotel even if you live in Grand Blanc or the Flint area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to your next visit. Please call if I or the staff can help you with any accommodation needs you may have in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stay at this hotel a lot for business. The staff is always friendly and helpful. If I have ever had a problem (and those are rare) they are quick to fix it.

Rooms have always been clean and comfortable. On an occasion I have been given an upgade to my room. A nice surprise upon my arrival.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let me know if I can help you with any future accommodation needs.
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
Reviewed 21 March 2014

For the most part the staff is very nice and helpful..
the hotel is also nice!!!
The price COULD be a little lower....
and I wish they would have not got rid of the hot tub...I also wish they had a loyalty card. ..
for people who stay there often!!!
Getting a discount would help tremendously!

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank landen1
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Landen1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay but I'm sorry my staff missed the opportunity to enroll you in our rewards program. You can enroll at ChoiceHotels.com. It's a great reward program and has many options and offers. If you need any assistance with any future accommodation needs, please feel free to contact me.

Safe travels,
Kettering, Ohio
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Everyone at your location was very helpful and also very pleasant. Thank you for the Great Service.Managers were friendly, personal, and helpful,The breakfasts were awesome, Appreciated the fact that there are extra towels already in the room, on closet shelf. Will stay here again when visiting our friends. Easy access to hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Walter P,
Thank for taking the time to review our hotel. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the staff. It's our goal to exceed each guests expectations. I look forward to your next visit. Please call if I can assist you with any future accommodation needs.
Palm Bay, Florida
Reviewed 17 March 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the hotel and cannot name anything negative about it. The breakfasts were awesome, as was all of the personnel! We did not visit the fitness center and our hotel did not have an adjoining restaurant.

Room Tip: Just ask for the accommodations you need or want, and the desk personnel will meet them for you.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 18 March 2014
Dear Paul S.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I will share your comments with the staff. Please contact us if you have any future accommodation needs that we can assist you with.

Safe Travels,
Tecumseh, Michigan
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Managers were friendly, personal, and helpful, the room was very clean and our bed was very comfortable. Appreciated the fact that there are extra towels already in the room, on closet shelf. Will stay here again when visiting our friends. Easy access to hotel. Breakfast good especially the biscuits and gravy!

Room Tip: Request room away from stairway which is like the elevator in another hotel, for this hotel.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear mamadee_30,

Thank your completing a review of our hotel. The staff and I are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and plan to visit again. We'll keep extra biscuits and gravy on hand! Please call us if we can assist you in any way with future accommodation needs.

Best Regards,
Lapeer, Michigan
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I was pleasantly surprised how amazing comfort inn and staff was. My entire stay was perfection. The room was super clean and comfortable. And all the staff was super friendly. I am already planing my next trip and won't stay anywhere else. Thank you all for a great experience

• Stayed March 2014
Dear wildchild74,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us. We appreciate your kind words. I so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. I look forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc

Been to Comfort Inn Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!