“Exceeded Expectation” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
New york
“Exceeded Expectation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Sales Manager Sara E. Went above and beyond to accommodate our large family gathering at the hotel - I've nicknamed her smiles because she smiles All the time! Breakfast was more than I've seen any hotel provide, they let us use the breakfast room to order in pizza for the family, and the pool and rooms are very clean. An exceedingly great hotel in a time where Most chain hotels Are barely mediocre. The staff make a huge difference but clearly management also takes care of this venue. Stay here!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank brookeruskaup
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 4 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with Sarah. She is also a delight to work with. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with accommodations. I look forward to your next visit!
Regina Smith, GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Fenton, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

Nice stay, friendly accomodating staff...went above and beyond!!! Pool easy access good hrs. breakfast was fresh and good hrs. Quiet and convienent location. No complaints!!! Very clean. Was given a dollar for pop machine at c/in, how sweet!

Room Tip: Low floor convience!
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 19 June 2014
Dear Sunny P,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It's always a pleasure to hear we have exceeded a guests' expectations. Please feel free to contact us if we can assist you with any future accommodation needs.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I have stayed here for several years, initially because of its proximity to the hospital. It has always been a welcoming place and has even improved over time. The staff have been courteous, helpful and rock solid. The rooms are clean and very comfortable. It is my home away from home, thanks to the hospitality and generosity of the staff.

• Stayed June 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 16 June 2014
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with the staff. Please call me if I can assist you with any future accommodation needs. We look forward to your next visit with us.
Lansing, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 May 2014

Nice clean rooms, very friendly and helpful staff members, quiet hotel, warm pool and hot tub. It's also close to a lot of restaurants and gas stations and not too far from a movie theater. They give you plenty of towels and anything else you need to make your stay more comfortable. I've stayed at a lot of hotels across the U.S. and this is one of my favorite hotels to stay at by far. Highly recommend staying at this hotel even if you live in Grand Blanc or the Flint area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 14 May 2014
Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate your taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and we all look forward to your next visit. Please call if I or the staff can help you with any accommodation needs you may have in the future.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

I stay at this hotel a lot for business. The staff is always friendly and helpful. If I have ever had a problem (and those are rare) they are quick to fix it.

Rooms have always been clean and comfortable. On an occasion I have been given an upgade to my room. A nice surprise upon my arrival.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Please let me know if I can help you with any future accommodation needs.
Mount Pleasant, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2014

For the most part the staff is very nice and helpful..
the hotel is also nice!!!
The price COULD be a little lower....
and I wish they would have not got rid of the hot tub...I also wish they had a loyalty card. ..
for people who stay there often!!!
Getting a discount would help tremendously!

• Stayed March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank landen1
Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 23 March 2014
Dear Landen1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay but I'm sorry my staff missed the opportunity to enroll you in our rewards program. You can enroll at ChoiceHotels.com. It's a great reward program and has many options and offers. If you need any assistance with any future accommodation needs, please feel free to contact me.

Safe travels,
Kettering, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 March 2014

Everyone at your location was very helpful and also very pleasant. Thank you for the Great Service.Managers were friendly, personal, and helpful,The breakfasts were awesome, Appreciated the fact that there are extra towels already in the room, on closet shelf. Will stay here again when visiting our friends. Easy access to hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Regina S, General Manager at Comfort Inn Grand Blanc, responded to this review, 22 March 2014
Dear Walter P,
Thank for taking the time to review our hotel. I look forward to sharing your kind comments with the staff. It's our goal to exceed each guests expectations. I look forward to your next visit. Please call if I can assist you with any future accommodation needs.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Courtyard Flint Grand Blanc
Baymont Inn & Suites Flint

Been to Comfort Inn Grand Blanc? Share your experiences!