“Sarah,Gina and euphoria are great hosts!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Grand Blanc
Reviewed 23 July 2014

One of the most pleasant stays I have had! The staff is excellent and the breakfast is very good! I've stayed in several hotels and by far this is the best! Location is easy on easy off highway close to resturants!

• Stayed: July 2014
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Thank you for your kind words. I appreciate the time you took to complete a review of our hotel. Please let us know if we can assist you with any future accommodation needs.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

The price for the accommodation was very reasonable. The room was spotless and roomy. The hot breakfast was delicious and the staff was attentive to the guests in the room. Overall the staff was very friendly and very accommodating. I would stay there again when in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Pam,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments and look forward to sharing them with the staff. Please call us if we can assist you with any future needs.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

Only reason i give rooms a 4 is the beds are a little soft for us, And for cleanliness kids spilled popcorn on bed left some butter on sheets so next day we did have room cleaned but all they did was make bed didnt change sheets. But overall i love this hotel we stay there everytime we go back to visit !!

Dear exfaktor5,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that our housekeeping department failed to meet your expectations. I will bring this to their attention. I hope you will consider staying with us again and we can have the opportunity to exceed your expectations.

Reviewed 20 July 2014

I booked this hotel quickly online and didn't have much time to do extensive reviews. Many of the families of our girls' softball team were able to stay here for the weekend. The hotel was clean, comfortable, and accommodating. The evening front desk manager even gave me his own personal contact case when I discovered that I had forgotten mine! I lost one of my key cards and another one was issued without hassle. Breakfast included a better variety than expected and had a different hot menu on Saturday and Sunday mornings. The 24 hour coffee, tea, and hot chocolate was greatly appreciated and we were all amazed at the 12:00 noon check-out time which afforded our girls a little extra time in the pool in the morning. We will definitely will stay here again for next year's softball tournament!

Room Tip: First floor had the only ice machine and vending machines. I didn't see an elevator but there m...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Karen C.,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am so pleased that the staff exceeded your expectations. We all look forward to your next visit. Please feel free to give us a call if we can help you with any future accommodation needs.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 20 July 2014 via mobile

The comfort inn didn't look like much on the outside. But once we got inside, every person who helped us was pleasant, friendly, and complimentary. The room was clean, and had all the amenities a hilton would have. We would definitely return!

Stayed: July 2014
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2014

Dear Veronica G.,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I appreciate your comments and look forward to sharing them with the staff. We all hope you will come visit us again soon. Please call if we can assist you with any future accommodation needs.

Safe Travels,

Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

Sorry to report we slept very little since there was a rowdy boys baseball team and their parents who ran the halls and partied loudly, ignoring pleas of staff members, for five long hours, until after 2:30 AM.

• Stayed: July 2014
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear James K.,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I am sorry to hear that other guests disturbed your sleep. I am glad to hear that the staff tried to stop the issue. I have instructed them to contact me, personally, in the future regarding noise issues, so that I can come and deal with those kinds of issues. Thank you, also, for bringing this to my attention.

I hope you will consider staying with us again so that we can have the opportunity to provide you with an excellent visit.

Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Sales Manager Sara E. Went above and beyond to accommodate our large family gathering at the hotel - I've nicknamed her smiles because she smiles All the time! Breakfast was more than I've seen any hotel provide, they let us use the breakfast room to order in pizza for the family, and the pool and rooms are very clean. An exceedingly great hotel in a time where Most chain hotels Are barely mediocre. The staff make a huge difference but clearly management also takes care of this venue. Stay here!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank brookeruskaup
Regina S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I look forward to sharing your comments with Sarah. She is also a delight to work with. Please let us know if we can help you in the future with accommodations. I look forward to your next visit!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Grand Blanc
Wingate By Wyndham Flint / Grand Blanc
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Grand Blanc
BEST WESTERN Flint Airport Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn and Suites Flint / Grand Blanc
Residence Inn Flint Grand Blanc
Fairfield Inn & Suites Flint Fenton

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!