“Good food”

Price range: US$5 - US$22
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Description: J-Dub's is a cozy, casual eatery, with a full bar, wine list and craft beer.
Reviewed 10 September 2013

JW's is located in downtown Grand Haven. The food was good and reasonably priced. Our sever was excellent. The only bad thing I could say about it is that it isn't open late enough but that seems to be normal here after Labor Day.
Between the 4 of us we ordered the Au Jus sandwich, the wet burrito (a bit too wet), a veggie burger, and veggie wrap, deep fried cheddar cauliflower, deep fried garlic mushrooms and sid pretzel sticks with a beer/cheddar dip. Everything was good.
(No outdoor seating FYI)

1  Thank AmandaKF

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Nice atmosphere and average food. The soup was fantastic but the meals were just there - nothing to rave about. I think the waitress was more worried about getting us out of there than helping.

Reviewed 29 August 2013 via mobile

Great steak and white chili. HusBand liked the seafood. Daughter hsd the cheeseburgers and liked them. Wasn't too crowded either.

Reviewed 12 August 2013

This was our second trip to J.W's while staying in Grand Haven and we truly enjoyed our dinners. We started our meal with soup. My husband had the white chicken chili and I had the french onion. While my french onion was delicious, after trying my husband's, I was sorry that I didn't order the chili. It is served with tortilla chips, a perfect compliment and handy for scooping all of the cheese and beans. For our entrees, I choose the prime rib and my husband choose the lake perch. We shared and loved both meals. The perch was lightly coated and cooked to perfection.
Our server was prompt and friendly. The restaurant is very clean and cozy. We will definitely come back to J.W.'s next time we are in Grand Haven

Reviewed 22 July 2013

We love to go to JW's for their wonderful white pepper crab soup. It is the BEST soup you would want to eat. Choose a salad or with french bread, it can't be beat. Service can be slow but it is worth the wait.

1  Thank basieracki