“Above average for this brand”
Review of Rodeway Inn

Rodeway Inn
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Grand Haven
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is an economy hotel, but in the summer on the weekends in Grand Haven, there really is not such thing as a bargain in regards to lodging. This was very comfortable and fully met all basic needs. I was pleased with the cleanliness. The breakfast was also very basic and eating area very small, but met all basic needs (starch, fruit, coffee for me!). Staff that checked us in was very accommodating. I would stay here again if business or pleasure brought me to this area.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank roadtripper10

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Nice sized room, lots of wooden hangers, good cable service. The sheets and pillow cases were freshly cleaned (I could even sense a faint whiff of bleach, which I found comforting in a bargain priced hotel). Bathroom was very clean, too. Bob the Manager was friendly and accommodating. The only negative for me was the lock. It was rather flimsy, and a concern in a motel where the doors face the street. Still, I'd stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Refreshing to find a pet-friendly, clean motel. Had 2 rooms - very clean, fresh-smelling, comfortable beds. Very courteous front desk staff. Located near dining facilities along main highway. Nice walk in residential area for pet.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have stayed here several times in the past couple years. It is a wonderful, clean, inexpensive place. It isn't fancy, but has a fridge and microwave and is only a few minutes drive to Lake Michigan. I plan to return again in the future and will recommend it to friends and family!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Deb S
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We weren't expecting much but this was worse. The beds had dead ants so we had to get clean sheets. The sink had garbage in the drain. The shower did not look clean. The room stank of cigarettes. We slept in our clothes and drove hours to take a shower at home, instead of seeing town as originally planned.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank csleh
Reviewed 7 July 2013

I booked less then a hour before making it to the motel and when we arrived it was clean and comfortable. My kids loved it. We had a tv microwave refrigerator and phone service. Thee sheets were clean and motel management was great. Babo was working when we stayed there and he made sure we were comfortable. In the morning there was a variety free breakfast. It was fresh and delicious. I seen some of the other reviews and I was a bit reluctant when booking but I am glad I did.

Amy

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

It ain't the Ritz but for a good clean inexpensive room it hits the spot. Friendly staff. Lots of TV channels and true comfort in an interesting town to visit. A non-American owned that is an exception to other foreign owned hotels.

• Stayed: May 2013
Holiday Inn Grand Haven - Spring Lake
The Harbor House Inn
The Harbor House Inn
#2 of 9 in Grand Haven

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!