“Clean,Recently remodeled.”

Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Grand Haven
Aloha, Michigan, United States
“Clean,Recently remodeled.”
Reviewed 11 August 2013

Nice for a Rodeway Inn.I rented 2 Rooms for myself, wife and one for Son and family due to a wedding in the area.The rooms were very clean,beds comfortable with new carpet and New Marble counter tops.Bob the Manager gave us a 1st floor room for us due to wife's knee problems.He immediately brought up a crib for my grandson upon request.The breakfast was ample with a waffle maker,several cereals,milk,juice and coffee.We were in the back which was quiet.

Room Tip: Rooms in Back Quiet
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Frank R

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Munster, Indiana
Reviewed 9 August 2013

I will preface it by saying I wouldn't stay on the front part of the inn if you're a light sleeper because I was woken out of a dead sleep by sirens twice last night. Otherwise the noise wasn't really all that noticeable. I was traveling with two children and it was a large room with fridge, tv and microwave. Staff were all very friendly. It's a budget inn, so there's nothing spectacular about it. It did have a bit of a stale odor, I agree, but we turned the air on and it went away. The beds were very comfortable, though, very clean linens, comfortable pillows. That's all we needed for the night.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Angela S
Reviewed 6 August 2013 via mobile

We stayed here because of the annual kite festival held once a year.We found this through the internet & was the cheapest hotel.We smelled stale at first but when we turned on the air condition (plus open my air freshener) it smelled ok.The white bedspread & sheets were clean.The small refigerator needs to be clean thoroughly.I saw one spiderweb in between the overhead lights.The bathroom were clean..The manager was nice & accomodating! We had free breakfast..the dining area are small but clean.The food was great! Overall we're satisfied and we'll come back!!

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank tripreviews13
Lansing, MI
Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is an economy hotel, but in the summer on the weekends in Grand Haven, there really is not such thing as a bargain in regards to lodging. This was very comfortable and fully met all basic needs. I was pleased with the cleanliness. The breakfast was also very basic and eating area very small, but met all basic needs (starch, fruit, coffee for me!). Staff that checked us in was very accommodating. I would stay here again if business or pleasure brought me to this area.

Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank roadtripper10
Chicago
Reviewed 21 July 2013

Nice sized room, lots of wooden hangers, good cable service. The sheets and pillow cases were freshly cleaned (I could even sense a faint whiff of bleach, which I found comforting in a bargain priced hotel). Bathroom was very clean, too. Bob the Manager was friendly and accommodating. The only negative for me was the lock. It was rather flimsy, and a concern in a motel where the doors face the street. Still, I'd stay here again and would recommend it.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Marshall, Michigan, United States
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Refreshing to find a pet-friendly, clean motel. Had 2 rooms - very clean, fresh-smelling, comfortable beds. Very courteous front desk staff. Located near dining facilities along main highway. Nice walk in residential area for pet.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Northville, Michigan
Reviewed 8 July 2013

We have stayed here several times in the past couple years. It is a wonderful, clean, inexpensive place. It isn't fancy, but has a fridge and microwave and is only a few minutes drive to Lake Michigan. I plan to return again in the future and will recommend it to friends and family!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Fairfield Inn & Suites Muskegon Norton Shores
Travelodge Muskegon
Travelodge Muskegon
#7 of 12 in Muskegon

Been to Rodeway Inn? Share your experiences!