“Best Sandwich in GH!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Grand Haven, Michigan
“Best Sandwich in GH!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Lucy's is the place to go if you want a sandwich to go (or to eat in, they do have tables). I get the vegetarian sandwich, which is amazing. They use boarhead cheeses, which are amazing. They also have beverages, beer, wine and little snacks if you're in town for the afternoon or heading back to the boat and just want a snack or drink. The sandwiches are a little pricey, $5 something for a half or $7.49 for a whole... but the quality of meats/cheeses they use makes it worth it...BEST sandwiches I think I've ever had. They also have sides, I believe, such as potato salad or pasta salad. They can be very busy during lunchtime in the summer, so get there before or after the lunch crowd if you don't want to stand in line.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank kimmyh1985

Columbus, Indiana
“Great little place- good sandwiches.”
Reviewed 12 July 2013 via mobile

We visited for lunch today and was surprised at the variety of choices. All 3 of us ordered something different and we all enjoyed our food. The staff is friendly and the restaurant is easy to get to from downtown. We would certainly go back. Great Bob Dylan photos inside and some great painting on the outside wall.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Melissa M
“Tasty, perfect for lunch”
Reviewed 6 July 2013 via mobile

Stopped by for lunch on July 6th, I had the perfect 10 suggested by the cashier... good suggestion. My wife had the chicken salad sandwich and said it was good.

• Visited July 2013
Grand Haven, Michigan
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sandwiches!”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

This place has great sandwiches! I wish they delivered! There is indoor seating. They also sell alcohol. Great food!

Visited June 2013
Chicago, IL
“The very best deli sandwiches around!”
Reviewed 21 October 2012

Lucy's is a charming little deli spot with the best deli sandwiches around. Their chicken salad is the best I've ever had. I wish they were open Sundays!

1 Thank Pammy715