“"Russ' is always good."”
Review of Russ' Restaurant

Russ' Restaurant
Ranked #48 of 107 Restaurants in Grand Haven
Reviewed 7 February 2013

That's how my great-grandfather would always describe it. There's nothing spectacular about it (except maybe the onion rings, which are terrific), but it's always solid and a good value. Service is always attentive. Kids' dinners are a bargain at $1.99. Speaking of gramps, he'd still fit in there today, although he'd be 132 years old. Very much an older crowd.

Reviewed 16 November 2012

My wife and I had the above buffet and it was pretty tasty. Good selection of soups but the salad bar was a bit short in it's offerings. We have eaten here before and had the hot sandwiches which were just okay. We would go back but would opt for the soup, salad, potato buffet.

Reviewed 13 November 2012 via mobile

To quote ny wife after our only trip to the Russ, "The food and clientele is from a hospital cafeteria." I had an open faced hot turkey sandwich that was smothered in nasty greenish cafeteria gravy. Their desserts were supposed to be great, but the pies just tasted like any Denny's pie. We won't be returning.

2  Thank FBG-Tick
Reviewed 5 November 2012

Good burger; average fries, definitely showing its age as are most of the customers. Next time I will go elsewhere.

Reviewed 1 October 2012

I had breakfast here and my server seemed to be off that day as I had to get her attention on more than one occassion. The meal was nothing special.