Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI
US$142
US$139
Country Inn
Comfort Suites South(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$109
QualityInn
US$77
US$67
ClarionHotels
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$299
US$237
  • Pool
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
SleepInn
US$176
US$162
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$121
US$259
US$206
  • Pool
US$159
US$147
All reviewscookiesmeijer storeroom was cleanconvenient locationcomfortable hotelanother guestcomplimentary breakfastqueen bedfront desk staffstayed two nightsgreat place to stayoff the highwaypleasant stayone night stayyogurtrestaurants and shoppinghot tub
Reviewed 5 February 2014

Generally helpful and friendly staff but, I was very unhappy with the overall quality of the property. We stayed four nights in two rooms. They are working on renovating but, the elevator has loose tiles. The last day the noise was so bad from the remolding going on I was sure glad to leave the property. The carts for luggage are the dirtiest I have ever used. Simply gross! If my room was not on the third floor I would have carried everything to the room. The carts were also falling apart.They also did a PITIFUL job taking care of the snow. Most of the stay I had to trudge through the snow to get the car in the lot that had not been plowed. Because of this I had to leave the luggage cart and make trips. During one of my trips to the car the cart rolled on the un-level sidewalk and I lost all of my luggage on the ground which was snow covered. Some of my parents clothes ended up on the ground. I could not get my full cart of luggage to my car because they didn't shovel the end of the ramp. The last straw for me was what happened to my Brother in law. He has a travel fridge which is made to run in a car (on DC) and in a building (on AC). When he tried to plug into their plug in the room it fried the DC converter. It no longer works. When he talked to the gentleman running the desk he left for a couple of minutes to 'talk' to the manger and simply blamed the fridge not working on my brother in law. They didn't even apologize or anything. Next time I travel to Grand Rapids I will not be staying here.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank hansen216
Rachael L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2014

We apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of the hotel during your stay. While we never like hearing that a guest did not enjoy their stay, we appreciate you taking the time share your experience. Your comments are valued and will be used to consider improvements in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

We had no intensions of staying in Grand Rapids on this night but our flight was cancelled so we went to our favorite place to stay in Grand Rapids. Always comfortable and clean. I will say though the tile in the particular room we stayed in this time was getting a little tired and grout was cracking. Nothing major since to us the most important thing is cleanliness and this Country in is clean.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Rachael L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you so much for your positive review! I'm happy that we were able to accommodate you when your flight got cancelled.
I wanted to share with you that we actually are in the process of retiling all of our bathroom floors! They are turning out amazing! Hopefully the next time you are traveling you'll stay with us so you can see how great they look.

Reviewed 12 January 2014

Arrived at 2pm was allowed to check in early, and we were traveling with a dog. Walked down to room and turned in light which blinked several times before turning on. First thing I notice is the bathroom door is not level and smacks the side and has to be forced shut. This was also a jacuzzi room but the fake marble boards were falling if the side of the tub. There were several big patched holes in the walls. And when it came time for bed we turned down the bed and were presented with several ants. Needless to say we called the desk and complained. We asked for a refund but were told no, all they could do is a different room, so after being made to stay at a infested hotel , we we're put in a less expensive room and still charge the same rate. Oh and let's no forget the carpet and tile that was being removed across the hall which was noisey. So overall a very bad stay, especially haveing to switch rooms at 10 pm with a 1 year old. I will never stay here again. EVER!!! I really think we deserved some $ back but I'm sure we won't get it. And I have video of the ants. In case there is some debate

• Stayed: January 2014
Rachael L, Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

Thank you for reaching out and writing your review. We are sorry you were not satisfied with the accommodations of your room. We will discuss the conditions of your room with our staff to ensure all guest rooms are up to Country Inns and Suites by Carlson standards.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

Have stayed in this hotel twice in the past few months as well as staying over a few times in the past 4 years. You really cannot go wrong here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is good with stores and restaurants with walking distance. The hotel is clean and fresh. The rooms are very nice, though they could use a bit of updating. The breakfast is very good, and there is a nice variety of choices. Will continue to stay at this hotel when in the area. You can always count on a nice stay here. Enjoy the fresh cookies and popcorn during check in!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Duane G

Thank you so much for your kind words and repeat business! We truly appreciate it and look forward to you staying with us the next time you are traveling!

Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

When you first walk in the door, you are overtaken by the sweet aroma of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies. The staff was very friendly. Our room was great! Just like in the pictures. Very comfortable beds and pillows. I had the very good nights sleep. Breakfast is amazing! They had a huge selection. Waffles, French toast, bagels, danishes, oat meal, eggs, sausage, fresh fruit, yogurt, bananas, apples, orange juice, apple juice, cranberry juice, milk, cereal. Ya, awesome! I think this is the most pleasant hotel I have ever stayed in. Enjoy!

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Rachael L, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids Airport, MI, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We absolutely love hearing what our guests have to say about us. It's so great that you enjoyed your stay, and you really paint a picture of the wonderful amenities we have to offer our guests.
We do hope the next time you are in the area you stop in again!