Prince Conference Center at Calvin College
US$142
US$139
Country Inn
Comfort Suites South(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$109
QualityInn
US$77
US$67
ClarionHotels
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
SleepInn
US$166
US$153
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
US$259
US$206
  • Pool
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$299
US$237
  • Pool
US$159
US$147
All reviewsnature preservecookiesthe breakfast areapleasant lobbya great place to staysparkling cleanmeeting spacebuffet stylehot breakfast in the morninggreat facilityreal platesseveral choicesmeijer gardenswafflesguest roomsaverage breakfastawesome stay
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Had a family wedding in Grand Rapids and a group of us stayed at Prince Conference Center. It was everything we wanted-reasonable price, comfortable and clean rooms, and very nice breakfast. We would highly recommend it.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

ddgravel,

We are happy that you chose to stay here at Prince Conference Center for your family wedding. I hope that you are able to come back and visit us again.

Thank you for the great comments.

Reviewed 27 December 2013

Have stayed here twice while visiting our grandson. This place blows us away!

It is one of the most comfortable, absolutely cleanest and reasonable hotels we've ever stayed at "while on the road." Also some of the most gracious staff we've ever encountered. They genuinely go out of their way to make sure guests are treated excellently....like princes!

Most comfortable lobby area adjoined by a great café area where complimentary breakfast is available. We will definitely stay there after our grandson graduates when we return to Grand Rapids to visit the Meijr Gardens when their Japanese gardens open in 2015.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

TRON13,

Thank you for wonderful comments. We can't wait to see you in the future. I will make sure the staff knows about your kind comments. We appreciate you taking the time to let everyone know you had an enjoyable stay. See you soon!

Reviewed 15 December 2013

My wife and I wanted to go south to do Christmas shopping and get away for a bit. We live in Ogemaw County and decided to go to Grand Rapids for a different selection of stores. So I went to Trip advisor to get some idea's of where to stay. Price Conference Center was the number one pick, and boy is it, quiet, clean, friendly staff, great breakfast, comfortable bed. They had good signage off the express way to get to hotel.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
vcook521, Manager at Prince Conference Center at Calvin College, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2013

Bob and Gayle B.

I am happy you had the oppurtunity to stay with us at Prince Conference Center, and enjoyed the surronding shopping areas. I am pleased to hear you found us from TripAdvisor, and the reviews held true. I hope that you get an oppurtunity to join us again in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2013

I stayed in the Prince Conference Center again for a business meeting. I think it offers the best value in Grand Rapids, western Michigan and perhaps all of Michigan. I again found the facility to be virtually spotless, the staff incredibly friendly and helpful, and the meeting space wonderful. The free breakfasts were terrific. I also appreciated the little added touches such as cookies, various light snacks and coffee and other hot drinks offered all day long.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank crcpreacher

crcpreacher,

I am excited to read your great comments about the Prince Conference Center. We pride ourselves on great customer service. I hope that you have the oppurtunity to join us again.

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have stayed here many times and am always impressed with the place. Rooms are quiet with serene views. I have never heard noises to interupt my sleep. The breakfast is always wonderful with hot entries like omelets, sausage gravy & biscuits, waffles; cold entries like hard boiled eggs, yogurt, and wonderful breads & pastries. The best part for me is that there is not a plastic dish or utensil to be found. You eat everything with real plates, real bowls, and real table utensils. Cookies, coffee, tea & snacks are available 24/7. Newspapers are provided. There is an exercise room and if that is not enough, you can use the massive facility in the Van Noord Center at Calvin College. Lobby area is great for sitting, meeting with friends or just hanging out. A great fireplace seems to be on all the time.

Room Tip: At times, it is hard to get a reservation, so don't wait to reserve if you think you will be in Grand Rapids.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Calhu

Calhu,

I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay here at Prince at this time, and in previous times. We are thrilled you return time and again, and I hope that you continue to do so. The kind comments are greatly appreciated!