“Nice Bar”

Ranked #5 of 966 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: American, British
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: 49 Drafts, 250+ bottles -- all craft beer, plus food you mom would make if she loved craft beer.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have been here many times. I have a lot of food allergies and HopCat has trouble accommodating me. I had a plain burger and it was not great. I cannot drink beer and they only have boxed wine that is NOT good. I understand its a beer place but they need to be able to accommodate allergies by carrying a better wine.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

We suggested this to our friends and we all met up for a light lunch and to have a couple of drinks. Their Crack Fries are to die for. My husband loved the beer as did our friends. We always try to make this a stop when we come to Grand Rapids.

Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

Enjoy this place every time!
Hip fun atmosphere great beer choices and food. Perfect downtown location.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I go here for the great selection of beers that I need to wash down the crack fries. There is a reason that they are called Crack Fries!

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Olive burger was amazing! Crack fries were a bit salty but it worked. Sat at the bar and the bartenders were friendly and attentive. I'm not really a beer drinker but they had a large variety of beer on tap. My mixed drink was pretty good. the prices were reasonable and totally worth it. I definitely left wanting to return to this bar.