“Amazing, super fresh sushi! Highly recommend!”
Review of Sushi Kuni

Sushi Kuni
Ranked #145 of 977 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed 10 November 2012 via mobile

This sushi place is one of the best we have found in the GrandRapids area. The food is very clean, without all the extra sauces that less experienced sushi chefs resort to to cover up their lower quality. This place is top quality and creative. The sushi chefs are particularly fantastic and friendly.

1  Thank kevinlkaiser

Reviewed 15 October 2012

Very good food and cozy feel. The presentation is so nice also. If you like sushi, they have several choices. My husband and I shared the korean barbecue dish and it was very good. The only negative thing I would say is that they give you one small bowl of rice for your entire meal, even if you are sharing.

Reviewed 14 September 2012 via mobile

After dining at Sushi Kuni, my wife and I could not stop ourselves from going every-other-week. Two for one gimmicks at the place downtown were powerless over us for our taste buds had found true sushi love. The wait staff and chef's are the real deal. Stop messing around and go to Sushi Kuni.

1  Thank Benalesiek
Reviewed 3 June 2012

This sushi restaurant has become a favorite for either lunch with my son or a business meeting. The sushi is creative with tons of different flavors and also has great soups and salads. My son loves their shrimp dumplings and fried ice cream.

1  Thank LloydDob89
Reviewed 21 May 2012 via mobile

Best sushi i have had in grand rapids. My husband i go at least 2 times a month. Food takes time so dont be in arush but isn,t everything in life worth waiting for?