Comfort Suites South
US$128
US$77
US$67
ClarionHotels
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$121
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$71
SleepInn
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$299
US$237
  • Pool
All reviewstanger outlet mallwaffleshot tub and saunaapple cinnamonfront deskpancake machinewould stay here againbiscuits gravypull out couchgrand rapids arearooms are clean and comfortablemicrowave and refrigeratorvery nice hoteltwo queen bedsquiet areanice stayincluded breakfast
Reviewed 9 May 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel last night and the good outweighs the bad definitely. The room was very quiet which is very important to me and very clean. The price was slightly more than I wanted to pay at a comfort suites but overall I think it's a good value. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank YoYoManDTW
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Upon our arrival the person who checked us in was nice, but had an extremely wrinkled shirt (like it had been wadded up in the bottom of a drawer some place), and I just thought no one in a customer service position should look like that. It just gave a very bad first impression. My husband who rarely notices these things also made the same comment. We had a room with a king bed. Overall I really wasn't that impresed with our room or the hotel. The rooms weren't very updated and had a bit of a strange ordor, and the bed was very firm. For the $100/night that we had spent on the room, I wished I had chosen another hotel (even if it was a bit higher priced). Plus it was in a more industrial area with no shopping or restaurants at that exit. I cannot comment on the breakfast since we did sleep in. This place was just o.k. but I would try someplace else in the area before I stayed here again.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 February 2013

There was a blood stain (appeared fairly fresh) on one of the bedspreads. I requested a clean bed spread and were told there were none available. The other bedspread had other, larger stains of indeterminite origin. I requested that the blood stained bedspread be replaced by the following morning and was assured it would be; it was not. Housekeeping simply tried to spot clean the blood stain. There was hair in the bathtub, and it was not from someone's head. Luckily we had Clorox wipes in our car. I asked to speak with a manager, particularily about the bed, and was told there was not a manager on duty because it was a weekend. The front desk clerk gave me a whopping $4.00 of my room for the privilege of sleeping in a room with a biohazardous bodily fluid on the bed.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Marniez
Reviewed 14 February 2013

I travel a lot on business. This hotel is at the top of my list of places to stay in Grand Rapids. All I need is clean and reasonable rates. This hotel exceeds my expectations at this price point. Staff is friendly and courteous. They have cookies at the front desk. I have stayed in a room next to the elevator and never heard it. Breakfast area is neat, clean and nicely stocked.

Room Tip: Rooms are quiet, even next to the elevator.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Denise_D07
Reviewed 4 November 2012

Stayed here for 2 nights recently. The staff was very friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. The breakfast was good with a nice variety of hot and cold items. There are not restaurants nearby but a great mall with many restaurant options is about 10 minutes awary. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family