Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Suites South(Grand Rapids)
Brikcrete Motel(Grand Rapids)
View Hotel
Grand Rapids Inn(Grand Rapids)
Quality Inn(Grand Rapids)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Very rude customer service. Says right on your receipt after checking in "No Refunds". Should have checked the room before paying. The rooms are a mess and nasty. Holes in the walls and blankets. The furniture is beat up and looks bad. The rooms and hall way smell bad and I would think that is from all the animals I seen in the hotel and outside. People were smoking in a room next to me and the person at the front desk would not give me another room. She had the owner come out and She told me I would have to deal with it. I asked for my money back so I could leave and NO WAY. She started getting pissy with me. Loud people next door. I never got any sleep and the smell was nasty from smoke and animals. I would rather have slept in my truck in the cold. Please spend $10 more and go next door to Comfort Inn. I did the next day and they were so nice and the rooms were great. Cheaper is never better.

Room Tip: Want a good room? Go next door to Comfort Inn. Much nicer and the staff are great.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Shawn R
Amar P, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2015

Thanks for your opinion

Reviewed 9 February 2014

First time staying here and will never again. When you first walk in on the counter is a sign "No Smoking in rooms or you will be put on a DO Not Stay List" I should have walked out. I was woken up at 3am by my son having an asthma attack. I noticed right away the room had smoke in it from someone smoking. I opened up the window and got him taken care of and then went to the desk to let them know. The hallway was full of smoke and was coming from the room next door. I had my son sleep by the window so he had fresh air. By morning we got up to leave I went to the manager and talk to them about it and they told me if I had a problem with it at 3 am I should have just left them. Yea take my kid out in the middle of the night. No refund just told me too bad. So to make things worse on my way back to the room to get the rest of my stuff I was bite on the leg by a pitbull that another guess at in the hotel. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and this is number one of ones to never ever stay at. They only care about your money and that's it. Rooms are a dump also. Everything is beat up. Holes in the walls and blankets. Stay far away.

Room Tip: Tip is pay $10 more and stay across the road at comfort inn.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Amy H

Thanks

Reviewed 6 September 2013

Old, run down looking room. Dirty carpet. Holes all over wall. Not very clean. Nice chair, but dirty. Pillows were so flat I wondered why they even provided them! Warn out blankets. Bex was surprisingly comfortable! But no shampoo! Too much money for what you get. Would not recommend.

• Stayed: September 2013

This property was Motel 6 at your visit

Reviewed 26 June 2013

First time I have ever left a hotel, and I have stayed in some shady places. The combination of the neon orange sign posted by the Michigan state police on the room across the hall warning that a meth lab had been shut down in that room and the shirtless, drunk guys at 4pm just hanging out in the parking lot was enough to get me to ask for a refund immediately and leave. Luckily the lobby staff was nice and sent us on our way with a refund!

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Serendipity2478

Motel 6, what expectation

Reviewed 26 May 2013

Checked in and the room smelled like smoke and was filthy. The building was falling apart, no amenities but a bed and a 20 inch tv. I spent 10 minutes there, got a refund and left. Stayed at the holiday inn that night, paid $50 more for the real deal. Ill never go budget again.

• Stayed: May 2013