“Outstanding food, unique specials (including vegitarian options)”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Corazon Taqueria - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Corazon Taqueria
Cuisines: Mexican
Grand Rapids
“Outstanding food, unique specials (including vegitarian options)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 September 2012

I was so impressed with the food. AND the chef's attitude. He made a special effort to make suggestions and alternations to accommodate my taste and my food allergy. The food is very resonably priced. When he said 1 taco is fine, but 2 would fill you, 3 if you are really hungry or have a big appetite - he was on target. We had two and (homemade) chips and it was perfect. To give you an example of the eclectic side - I had eggplant, tomoatoes, portabellos, and my second was Seared tuna steak taco with tomoato I believe. My friends had the black bean, with other things in it, and a full vegitarian (mine had no salsa because of my allergy). The shells were wonderful. Their homemade sauce is hot and delicious - it has taste, not just "hot". And it's for sale!

My friends and I will certainly go again.

website: www.corazongr.com