Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport
US$160
Courtyard
Comfort Suites South(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$59
ClarionHotels
US$166
US$153
Best Western Hospitality Hotel & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$97
Sleep Inn & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$63
SleepInn
US$147
US$121
JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$296
US$237
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanwafflesfront desk staffgrand rapids airportpleasant stayvery nice hotelparking lotmeijerhighwaychannelsmi
Reviewed 9 November 2013

The bed was clean and comfortable, the breakfast bar had a lot of variety...waffles, yogurt, scambled and boiled eggs, bagels and cream cheese, fresh fruit, biscuits and gravy, orange juice, coffee...

I paid about $100 (including taxes and everything) and I've had better accommodations for the same price, but I've also had worse so I'd say it's average overall.

The guy at the front desk was nice.

I asked for extra towels and was told they'd bring them to me because all the thin and smaller than average towels were being washed...I'm still waiting.

Flat screen tv, but not a whole lot of variety in the channel selection.

I would stay again, though.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Courtney P, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Thank you for writing a review regarding your experience at our hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience you had during your stay. I have addressed these issues with our staff and I hope when you return, you will notice the difference.

Reviewed 9 November 2013

My wife and I are here at the Baymont Inn just off 28th St. here in Grand Rapids. The staff is very friendly and overall it is a nice hotel. The room we have is a King bed with Jacuzzi Tub and it was for the most part very clean and bed was comfortable. They could get into some of the corners in the bathroom and clean the grout, but not bad.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank GaryBBaileySr

Thank you for commenting on your stay at the Baymont Inn & Suites - Grand Rapids / Airport. I am happy you enjoyed your Jacuzzi suite. Our Jacuzzi suite rooms are one of my favorite suites and we offer one of the biggest Jacuzzi suites available in town. They consist of two rooms with the Jacuzzi tub in one of them and your bed in the other room. Both rooms equipped with flat screen TV's. They are always in high demand and I am so happy to hear that you were pleased!

Reviewed 7 November 2013