“Great service, good food”

Cheers Good Time Saloons
Ranked #200 of 975 Restaurants in Grand Rapids
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 14 July 2012 via mobile

Unlike other reviewers, we experienced great service, even on a busy Friday night. We were seated quickly and our server arrived at our table almost immediately. She welcomed us and reviewed the specials. Drinks were served promtly.
Now, this is not a fancy place, but is full of interesting people and events. The menu is extensive. My turkey/avacodo club had plenty of fresh ingredients. A quessadilla ordered came with specific sauces, but our server added one tbat she especially likes. She was right.

We had not been to Cheers for a few years and having read tbe reviews, had set expectations low. What a very pleasant surprise.......it was just great. We'll return again soon.

Reviewed 13 July 2011

Cheers is a great little place with some very good foods, and others that are bland. They have all their TV's set to FOX, which is really annoying for those of us who hate it. Their staff is very friendly, as are their managers who are always on the floor, making sure everything is running smoothly.

Reviewed 19 April 2011

My sister , daughter and I went to the plainfield cheers and the food was good but the service was horrible! we sat there for bout 20 min before a server came and when she did we ordered our drinks we watched the bartender and another girl chat for about 10 min until i got up and went to the bar myself to pick up our drinks. It was ridiculous, I didnt even wanna pay my 26$ bill!!

1  Thank shelly229
Reviewed 17 March 2011

Went with out with our family to join another family for dinner. Great food, ok service... no complaints here.

Reviewed 12 October 2007

I come here often, to eat, or just for a couple drinks. The atmosphere is casual - Cheers features karaoke. The food is decent - I've had salads, chicken, and Mexican food at Cheers.

Although it's not gourmet dining, the quality and value of the fare is much better than a comparable restaurant, like Applebee's or TGIFriday's.