We see this hotel every time we travel through Grand Rapids on I-96. It's a great place to stay. The front desk staff are very helpful, and know the area well to provide recommendations for places to visit or restaurants to eat at.
The breakfast is really good, with fresh fruit, oatmeal, egg dish of some kind, and make-your-own waffles.
First time I've seen a pool in the lower level, but it's a good fit. You don't see people walking around the front desk in their swimsuits. The lower level has a laundry room and fitness room as well.
What I liked best about this location was the quiet, firm beds, and up-to-date furnishings in the rooms. My only recommendation is bigger pillows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Grand Rapids East, MI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn