Loved, Loved, Loved the Country Inn & Suites East Grand Rapids. Wonderful free hot & cold breakfast bar, with hot waffle makers. Newly built & very clean. Nice & clean indoor pool & hot tub. Cute old-fashioned country feel to the hotel. We were 20 minutes from malls, restaurants, & movies in Grand Rapids. Just down the street is the Fred Meijers Gardens; really cool park to visit. Would definately stay again and recommend it to everyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- What is it like to Be Our Guest at the Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East? It's a family getaway, with all the comforts of home. It's feeling free to borrow a book from our library, sit by the fireplace, or relax in the whirlpool. It's a hot breakfast that is always free and friendly staff that is always ready to help. But most of all, it's feeling like a guest in our home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and getaroom.com so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Grand Rapids East reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Country Inn And Suites Grand Rapids East
- Country Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Country Inn