Stay away unless you can get a room on the top floor. You will hear every step, toilet flush and shower from the room above. Hotel is cheaply built. Worst several nights sleep I've had in a hotel. Staff is nice, but they can't fix poor design. if you need to go to bed ata decent hour and seek a good nights sleep, find a different hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take the stress out of flying here at the Hampton Inn & Suites?? hotel in Grand Rapids-Airport/28th Street, MI. Just one-half mile from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, it takes a mere five minutes to get to the terminal from our hotel. Grand Rapids itself lies just minutes away and offers a huge array of amenities and activities to please any business traveler or family on vacation. Within just a few miles of our hotel in Grand Rapids you'll find golf, bowling, shopping, an ice arena, horseback riding and many of the city's best-known businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hampton Inn And Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hampton Inn