We drove here from the Madison WI area to see the President Ford museum. We arrived late and were greeted by a friendly staff (Nimbah) who helped get us settled in for the night. The accommodations themselves were very nice with comfortable bedding. We did not take advantage of any amenities, but if we came back to the Grand Rapids area, we would definitely be willing to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We take the stress out of flying here at the Hampton Inn & Suites?? hotel in Grand Rapids-Airport/28th Street, MI. Just one-half mile from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport, it takes a mere five minutes to get to the terminal from our hotel. Grand Rapids itself lies just minutes away and offers a huge array of amenities and activities to please any business traveler or family on vacation. Within just a few miles of our hotel in Grand Rapids you'll find golf, bowling, shopping, an ice arena, horseback riding and many of the city's best-known businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com and Hilton Hotels Direct so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St
- Hampton Inn & Suites Grand Rapids Airport / 28th St Hotel Grand Rapids
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Hampton Inn