“Great neighborhood place”

Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Indian, Irish, British, Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Our menu reflects classic English dishes that have been influenced by the days of the British colonies in India; where colonists learned to appreciate the many spices and curries that soon worked their way back to England and onto the supper tables. So sit back, relax, have a pint and prepare to experience a menu for which the Brits would gladly cross the Atlantic!We have a main floor with a bar that is first come first serve seating and we also have an upstairs dining room that takes reservations Wednesdays through Saturdays. We have a large outdoor deck on the ground floor and a small balcony deck on the upper floor that each offer seating for dining.Saturday and Sunday we open at 10am for Brunch which is served until 3pm.Every month we have a new monthly menu on top of our everyday core menu. We also offer Daily Soups, Daily Chef Specials and a Dessert!Every month we host a beer and food pairing dinner; 39 seats available for $35/person, 5 courses all focused on one brewery!!!!
Reviewed 22 March 2014 via mobile

I love the variety of the menu as well as the number of items. Great choice of beers and special events.
Good bar feel... Everyone welcome!

Reviewed 18 March 2014

I drove past it twice before I found the parking lot.

Once inside, it was very nice, semi-crowded (about 8:30pm). We only had drinks The beer selection was excellent but I would describe the wine list as limited. But I found a couple of good choices and we enjoyed the evening.

My brother-in-law said he and his wife come there regularly and the food is excellent. I can't say that yet, but we will return and try the food very soon.

Reviewed 29 January 2014

One of my favorite stops, especially in the winter with their English comfort foods (Shepards Pie)! Lots of beer choices which is always fresh. I haven't had a bad/skunky beer yet.

Reviewed 23 December 2013

Was traveling into town and had to skip lunch while coming in. After my meetings, I started hunting for a place that had some 'hardy fare'. Looked around on Tripadvisor a bit and decided on Graydon's for proximity to my hotel that had some decent reviews. Now I'll admit that was also looking for a WIDE selection of brews to choose from as well. I was immediately seated and the waitstaff (Alex) was quick to get my initial drink orders. He also made some suggestions that I followed up on. I wanted some local seasonal brews, and Alex made some good suggestions that I enjoyed immensely. Alex also suggested my main entree, the Carriage House beef plate. I'm very pleased with the suggestion and was satisfied on the serving size as well. The beef was very tender, to the point that I didn't even need a knife to cut it, the mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables were perfect as well. I decided on the seasonal fruit cobbler for dessert and finished my meal with another of Alex's suggestions, a seasonal mead. If coming into town and you're looking for a good selection of brews, a basic menu that is what I consider to be a step above 'bar food', quick and courteous staff, I would strongly recommend stopping by here.

Reviewed 8 December 2013

Went in alone. I had heard great reviews and I must admit the food was decent but it took a whilemtomget it and was never offered a refill or second drink. I may have ordered more than my appetizer had I been asked.