“Div 1 dinner”

Cuisines: American
DeWitt, Michigan
“Div 1 dinner”
Reviewed 1 March 2014 via mobile

Seated immediately, parking can be a pain, food came quick & was very good. Endless fries - not so much....the baskets are small, and only was refilled once. Server & host were both pleasant. Booths were roomy with comfy leather seats. Some one cleaning left a pile of trash & dust near our table. Bathrooms were clean.

Visited February 2014

• Korean first
Stamford, Connecticut
“Very popular chain restaurant with mediocre food.”
Reviewed 12 January 2014

This restaurant is in a shopping mall with inadequate parking, so finding somewhere to leave your car is an issue. Once inside, the scene is bedlam as there are often are a lot of hassled-looking people waiting for a table and the place is packed.

Frankly, I don't know why. The food is nothing special, but at least is bland and reliable. And the price point is moderate. But nothing about it merits its local popularity or merits going out of the way to visit.

About on a par the Buffalo Wild Wings, but much more cramped -- they really stuff you in to maximize the number of patrons. This impedes prompt service (of course), but no one seems to care. On the whole, I found the atmosphere unpleasant and prefer other alternatives (such as Smokey Bones) where the table spacing is much better, as is the food.

• Visited January 2014
GRAND RAPIDS
“"Mediocre" is being too generous”
Reviewed 2 December 2013

Arrived at 2:40 for a late lunch with my wife. Took a while to be greeted and seated; waitress took drink drink orders but wouldn't give me the "happy hour" rate since we were 15 minutes early (even though we would be there past 3:00), so I settled for a water instead of a beer. Food came at 3:20. My gardenburger was pretty plain, and not much above room temperature. My wife's fried shrimp w/ fries didn't look much better. The waitress came and asked about drink refills, but apparently forgot about my earlier desire for a beer which was OK since we were just about done with the meal. Overall, not impressed. With all of the other places around town, it will be a while before I'll give them another try. I miss the $25 I feel were wasted.

• Visited December 2013
Cleveland, Ohio
“Better than your average Red Robin”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

We have small kids, so Red Robin is a go-to restaurant for us. But, this Red Robin delivered more than most. Although they appeared busy, they were able to seat us very quickly. Our waitress came shortly thereafter. Our waitress did a great job of getting us in and out but not making us feel rushed. It was an excellent experience.

• Visited October 2013
Byron Center, Michigan
“I don't get it!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013

First appearance the place was clean and well decorated. Our waitress was obviously new, didn't know the prices of the drinks or what was in the sauce that came with the onion rings. She told us to order are burgers well done as a "tip". Well that's exactly what we got. Thin dry very flat well done meat on the hugest dry bun. A whole lot of dry! $38.00 for two for burgers??? Not worth the money for sure. The onion rings were good but the place is way over priced and definately over rated! Live and learn, or just read this post and go somewhere else!

• Visited July 2013