Stayed two nights here on a weekend with my sisters for a scrapbooking weekend retreat. We had the two-bedroom with the loft and full kitchen (unit 624.) We pulled the work desk out of the main-floor bedroom and with that, the dining room table/slab, and the coffee table we had plenty of room for our scrapbooking stuff (plus we brought along a very small table from home.) There were three of us and we didn't feel crowded here at all. Could not control the air conditioning through the "auto" on the thermostat so we just had to turn it on and off. No big deal. (We set the auto to 70 degrees and woke up in the middle of the night with the temp down to 60 as the air didn't shut off.) Good variety of breakfast--scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal, fruit, toast, bagels, etc. The pool looked nice but we did not use it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Extended stay property, offers a free breakfast every morning and a free dinner Monday thru Thursday! Pet friendly! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Grand Rapids, MI reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gatehouse Suites Grand Rapids East Hotel Grand Rapids
- Residence Inn Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Residence Inn