US$166
US$153
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Comfort Inn Airport(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
US$103
US$142
US$123
US$92
US$85
Econo Lodge & Suites(Grand Rapids)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$80
US$159
US$137
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

JW Marriott Grand Rapids(Grand Rapids)
US$298
US$275
  • Pool
All reviewsvan andel arenagreat locationbistro restaurantvalet parkingwalking distancedirectly across the streetself parkper dayrestaurants and barsjw marriottfront desk staffvalet serviceart prizeenjoyed my staynice roomking suiteup to date
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Although the location worked well for us we were very disappointed with the Courtyard by Marriot's definition of a suite. Since we had brought our teenage son we had booked a suite expecting a bit more privacy. It basically had a little alcove and they brought in a roll away bed to stick there. When my husband went down to check on the mistake they assured us that this is a suite because it has more square footage than a regular room. Not so great for over $200/night.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
Absolute_Hospitality, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2014

We truly appreciate your feedback on our Suites and will use this information when evaluating future enhancements. If you would like to contact me directly at csmith@amwayhotelcollection.com we would welcome any further suggestions for our consideration.

At your service,

C. Kolehouse

Reviewed 20 March 2014

I stayed at the Courtyard by Marriott Downtown for a week while I was in Grand Rapids for business. The hotel staff was always nice as a valet attendent always greeted any guest when coming in, as well as the front desk employees. The hotel was very clean. There was a Starbucks and breakfast/lunch/dinner next to the lobby in their restaurant. The hotel was also very centrally located to many attractions and restaurants downtown. I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2014

Stayed here just for a day on a Monday on a cold cold day. Used my Marriott reward certificate. Place is nice and clean with comfy beds and nice decor. I usually don't like that much red or other color but it's done very nicely here. Bathroom was immaculate and cute. Desk area was nicely done with the dark wood colors. LCD TV was not to big or small and didn't overpower the room. I went to Bobarinos "The Bob" which is directly across the street and although its a tad pricey I had an excellent dinner. I had the loaded Mac and Cheese and my friend had the Sirloin. Yum, both were great. This hotel is in an excellent location if you have business in GR. Very close to restaurants, other hotels, Van Andel arena. Very good value here and I would have no issue staying again.

Room Tip: Make sure to get parking validated. I was almost charged 20 dollars when leaving. Luckily an employee saw me getting ready to pay at the machine and came by and validated it for me.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Seanp7195
Reviewed 19 February 2014

This hotel is located within close walking distance to great bars and resturants. The skywalk is located on the second floor, which makes for an easy walk to the Van Andel Arena. The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. I stay at this hotel whenever I am in Grand Radips and I visit quite often. I absolutely LOVE the beds, they are so comfy. I just want to take the bed home. The rooms are very nice and clean. In my opinion this is the PERFECT hotel!

Room Tip: "Rooms on the higher floors seem to be quieter"
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Carrie S, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

We are happy to hear that you love Grand Rapids, as much as we do! We appreciate the fantastic comments regarding our staff service, cleanliness of rooms and our unbelievably comfy beds! We are proud of all departments here and thank you for recognizing this as well! We look forward to serving you during your next visit to Grand Rapids and hope to see you soon!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 18 February 2014

This hotel is very convenient to the skywalk downtown, convention center and Van Andel Arena plus an easy walk to bars and great restaurants. Loved the heated sidewalks! The hotel staff was very friendly and the rooms were clean. Stay away from room 431 as the toilet runs, the water would not get hot in the bath, and the noise from the heating/ac unit was very noisy at times - on/off all day and night. The bed was very soft but comfy.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 431 - too close to elevator and a/c-heat unit made too much noise.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Carrie S, Manager at Courtyard Grand Rapids Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

On behalf of the Downtown Courtyard by Marriott, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us during your recent visit to Grand Rapids! It always delights me to see that our guests enjoy our convenient location, but more importantly our fantastic staff and clean guest rooms!

I sincerely apologize for the engineering issues you encountered and want to ensure you that we have taken immediate corrective steps regarding these issues!

If you find yourself in the Grand Rapids area again soon, please feel free to contact our Guest Care Manager, Alexis Baker at abaker@courtyardgr,com to receive a complimentary room upgrade, based upon availability. We look forward to serving you again soon!

Best Regards,