“Could not have been better .”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Ranked #8 of 49 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 27 October 2013

When our well went out we were sure where to go . See I do a soup ministry to shut-ins of our church .No water ? Means no soup ...we called and were allowed in early to get our soup started ...which we did ....took the food and the crock pot and had a very good time making the soup ,turkey pasta bu the way .,,I had no worry as I knew the kitchen was fully stocked and clean and so some seniors were still fed the next day ,,per scedule ,thank you to Homewood suites .Well was fixed and water is back and life returns to normal .

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2013

Hi John K,
Thank you so much for your kind review! I am so glad that you were able to move your soup ministry temporarily to our hotel when your well went out. Thank you for providing such a great service to members of our community. We would love to see you again, under better circumstances!

Reviewed 24 October 2013

The woman at the check in was very knowledgeable and courteous. the hotel was very clean and the rooms were spacious, the front desk woman went out of her way to accommodate my request for in room coffee packets- great property - great customer service and friendly atmosphere

Hi Bernie C,
Thank you so much for the great review! I am so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay here at the Homewood Suites by Hilton-Grand Rapids. We pride ourselves on outstanding accommodations and service, and I am thrilled that you noticed our efforts. We look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back to Grand Rapids.

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Outstanding hotel! Very affordable... Exceeded my expectations! Rooms are clean, spacious, up to date and comfortable. Hotel offered a surplus of amenities. Free breakfast and dinner too! I highly recommend this hotel to all trackers to the GR area! I will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2013
TMIHospitality, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Hi Nikkifoster,
Wow! Thank you for your fantastic review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We strive to provide exceptional accommodations and amenities for all of our guests, and we are so happy that we did just that!
We look forward to seeing you again when you return to Grand Rapids!

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 21 October 2013

This hotel was awesome. I loved the new decor and the breakfast was phenomenal. The only thing that could change is the picture on the tv. A lot of Hilton's I've stayed at have HD, but this one does not, which was disappointing. However, the friendly staff and clean rooms made up for it. Rebecca, the GM is awesome! I will definitely be back.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2013

Hi avmm3,
Thank you so much for your glowing review! We are in love with our newly renovated rooms and I am so glad that you loved them too! Please accept my sincere apology that our TV channels were not to your liking. I understand how frustrating it can be to not have HD television access. Your valuable feedback will help us evaluate our current service and new service that we can add. We look forward to seeing you again when you are next in Grand Rapids.

Reviewed 18 October 2013

We love Homewood Suites and the new renovations are wonderful. The breakfast are great and pets stay free. The staff is very nice and helpful. Our family looks forward to going back! The pool is the last thing to be finished in the renovations, which is sometimes in November I think. While we were there, the other hotel across the parking lot allowed us to use their pool.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2013

Hi Allen W,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review! We are thrilled that you have experienced another great stay at the Homewood Suites-Grand Rapids. I am glad that you were able to enjoy our delicious breakfast--it is a crowd pleaser! I am so happy that you loved our new guest suites! Thank you for your understanding and patience as we upgrade our hotel. Our pool is currently under renovation, being upgraded to a salt water pool, and our lobby renovation should start later this year! We hope to see you again when your travels bring you back to Grand Rapids.

Reviewed 16 October 2013

We couldn't find anything reasonable downtown and the crowds were crazy - traffic, people, etc. Last resort before giving up and leaving town - Hilton Honors program. I called they set me up with this place in less than 5 minutes. And with my points - it was free. Got a full kitchen, great takeout thai food close and table chairs couch to be comfortable.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2013

Hi Jan L,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad to hear that you had a great stay with us, and were able to use your HHonors points to save money!
We love hearing that our guests were able to spread out in our spacious rooms, and enjoy all of the comforts of home. We look forward to seeing you when you return to Grand Rapids.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hotel was very clean and the staff was very accomodating and friendly. I was truly impressed as how well kept the hotel was. I used the fitness center during my visit and it was very clean and sanitary as well. I would recommend this hotel to others and would love to stay at the Homewodd Suites in other states.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
TMIHospitality, Director of Sales at Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2013

Hi Monica W,
Thank you for the lovely review! We value our guests and their feedback, so thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I am so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on extraordinary service and accommodations, and your review let's us know we are succeeding. We can't wait to see you again when you return to Grand Rapids!

Warm Regards,