“Great place to stay”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Grand Rapids
Ranked #8 of 48 Hotels in Grand Rapids
Reviewed 17 July 2014

We had a great stay here while in town for my son's baseball tournament. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Always go with Hilton properties, clean, safe , free breakfast and great location. By the freeway, close to town and lots of restaurants. Great staff, very polite and helpful. You can't go wrong staying here!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Staff offered to leave food in my room if I was unable to eat the dinner at the specified time. Staff promptly replaced my defective hair dryer. Nice quiet location. Breakfast was great. The room was very quiet.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 July 2014

This was our second time at this hotel. We chose this hotel again because having two bedrooms and two bathrooms really comes in handy with our older children. We all had our space with our own TV's as well as a living room with fireplace and TV and a kitchen. The hotel had been remodeled since our first stay. Besides updated rooms, there was now a nice sitting area outside by the basketball court. The only thing that was not what we expected were the bed sizes; we had reserved two king-sized beds, but the beds were the size of our queen-size bed at home. The location of the hotel made traveling to different destinations easy, and there were many restaurants close by. I would definitely recommend Homewood Suites for families!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 10 July 2014

This was a nice hotel. The room was nice and hotel was located in a great area. The front desk personnel was ok. Breakfast was good and coffee station was great and restocked regularly. I would come back. Bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 July 2014

The staff is so friendly yet professional. We were ready to check out when my husband started having chest pain. I asked them to call 911. A staff member came to the room and stayed with me until the ambulance arrived and the hotel manager assured me I could keep the room as long as need. That was a hugh relief as I left with my husband to go to the hospital. They next day upon my return I found a wonderful letter of concern and a gift from the hotel. The warmth and care that they gave to my husband and myself was so far beyond the normal hospitality.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Betty O
Reviewed 26 June 2014

The hotel exceeded my expectation. Stayed in the King Suite, which included a separate bedroom and kitchen. It was a neat experience. The room had two flatscreen TVs and excellent internet access. The hotel includes complimentary breakfast and a dinner is included during the weekday.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank David J
Reviewed 20 June 2014

I travel to Grand Rapids on occassion for business and stay at the local Homewood Suites by Hilton. I enjoy my stay at that hotel so much that I bring my family for weekend visits and stays. I love that it's like a small apartment...I have my own kitchen, with stove, fridge, microwave, dishwasher. I can cook my own meals or enjoy the free meals the hotel offers for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Who wouldn't enjoy this!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business