All reviewsroom was cleanan older hotelwaffleswould stay here againone night staycoffee makercontinental breakfastshuttlepillowslamprefrigeratorgr
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Sarah at Clarion's front desk & her knoweldge, enthusiasm & pride. She was proud of her hotel/employer, she took the time & showed us two rooms & we were sold. Pillowtop beds, updated interior, out door pool, workout room, breakfast & dinner included in price. This place is clean & updated. No smells of must/dust/smoke. Laundry facility/business office w/printer to print boarding passes, or emails. I promise you this is the place! We've stayed in some high-end properties & this is right up there with the best! Truly a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

First of all... let me say that I stay at lot of different hotels 3-5 overnights a week and I know good service. I'm kind of a big deal and I rarely feel motivated to write a review but in this case I felt I should.

I originally booked for one night at this Clarion and ended up staying two.

Service: The service I received was top notch.
Stephanie the GM is funny, cute, and witty while being very professional. Kardo who was working both nights I was there was accomodating and outgoing as well... very fun staff.

Location: Near several good restaurants and shopping establishments

The room: Beds were comfotable, room was clean, multiple HBO channels, nice flat screen TV's and the standard room included a refrigerator and Microwave.

Ammenities: The pool was clean and refreshing.
The workout room was nice - all equipment working (except the bike which I brought to their attention)
Guest laundry (ony a buck per machine)
Breakfast and dinner (dinner mon-thurs)
Business center - Everything worked

All in all a great hotel for less than 100 bucks... I will definitely be staying here when visiting Grand Rapids.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Upon check-in the staff was very courtious and easy to talk to and couldn't ask for any better. The room was very clean and the beds very comfy. Many food venues near by with a helpful may at the counter to point them out. We were both very impressed with the motel and will stay there again when we return. Large breakfast area.

Room Tip: The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 August 2011

There are two rooms that are labeled accessible. Neither of which has a roll in shower making it inaccessible for many folks. As one of our party requires this as part of the stay it will determine whether we can stay there again. It seems an easy fix and would encourage our rather large party to return each year. The staff was amazing and we hope to see things changed by next year.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 August 2011

First gave me a key that had people in the room. Second they website misrepresented the room and they said that it was corporate's fault. Room was dirty and they pull out bed has small Curley hairs on the sheets. They were very unaccomidating. My advice - stay somewhere else.

• Stayed: August 2011