All reviewsroom was cleanan older hotelwaffleswould stay here againone night staycoffee makercontinental breakfastshuttlepillowslamprefrigeratorgr
Reviewed 25 September 2011

After a terrible night at the days inn and sweets, we arrived here on a whim. Could not have been happier! The prices were amazing, the rooms were immaculate, and the service went above and beyond. We arrived to the front desk and they had a bag of treats and drinks ready for our children (we had called and told them before hand what had happened at other hotel). We got to our room and it was wonderful. The rooms were large and comfortable. There is nothing bad to say what so ever about this place. Sarah at the front desk is one of the most sweet and caring persons i have met. Especially at a hotel. She made our stay feel like home. Everyone there seemed to be friendly, and there to make the guests happy and comfortable. We will be staying here anytime we are in the Grand Rapids area.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 September 2011

The most outstanding setting and services for the price we've ever experienced. Two full baths, separate living area that would accommodate family, and private bedroom and bath. Beautiful, spotless, and courteous and respectful service.

Microwave and refrigerator and separate TV in bedroom and living areas.

We will definitely visit Clarion Suites again.

Room Tip: A Choice Hotel - quick simple reservationsand room selection
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 September 2011

Sarah at Clarion's front desk & her knoweldge, enthusiasm & pride. She was proud of her hotel/employer, she took the time & showed us two rooms & we were sold. Pillowtop beds, updated interior, out door pool, workout room, breakfast & dinner included in price. This place is clean & updated. No smells of must/dust/smoke. Laundry facility/business office w/printer to print boarding passes, or emails. I promise you this is the place! We've stayed in some high-end properties & this is right up there with the best! Truly a great stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2011

First of all... let me say that I stay at lot of different hotels 3-5 overnights a week and I know good service. I'm kind of a big deal and I rarely feel motivated to write a review but in this case I felt I should.

I originally booked for one night at this Clarion and ended up staying two.

Service: The service I received was top notch.
Stephanie the GM is funny, cute, and witty while being very professional. Kardo who was working both nights I was there was accomodating and outgoing as well... very fun staff.

Location: Near several good restaurants and shopping establishments

The room: Beds were comfotable, room was clean, multiple HBO channels, nice flat screen TV's and the standard room included a refrigerator and Microwave.

Ammenities: The pool was clean and refreshing.
The workout room was nice - all equipment working (except the bike which I brought to their attention)
Guest laundry (ony a buck per machine)
Breakfast and dinner (dinner mon-thurs)
Business center - Everything worked

All in all a great hotel for less than 100 bucks... I will definitely be staying here when visiting Grand Rapids.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank Scott L
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Upon check-in the staff was very courtious and easy to talk to and couldn't ask for any better. The room was very clean and the beds very comfy. Many food venues near by with a helpful may at the counter to point them out. We were both very impressed with the motel and will stay there again when we return. Large breakfast area.

Room Tip: The bed was comfortable with plenty of pillows!
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple