I stayed here as a last minute booking with an online website, and had generally good reviews. I have to say that most of what's written is true.
Here's the highs/lows of this property:
1. Good location for travelers who need to be close to the airport.
2. Many options for food around.
3. Rooms are very spacious for its price and range.
4. Love the bed.
1. The internet is patchy in the rooms and don't reach upto the desk, which might be important when you have to do some work.
2. There is this faint smell of dried water on the hallways of the second floor. You'll get used to it.
3. Breakfast is so-so.
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking