All reviews room was clean an older hotel waffles would stay here again one night stay coffee maker continental breakfast shuttle pillows lamp refrigerator gr
Reviewed 3 July 2010

This motel is among the top 5 I have stayed in over the past 40 years. It isn't luxurious but it is squeaky clean, very comfortable, very well kept, and quiet. The people who work here are the most helpful that I have ever met at the hotel. I highly recommend it as a place to stay for anyone who wants a great, trouble-free place to stay. I stayed here for five days.

Oh, yes, the price was right, as well.

I had some difficulties with my bill and the travel card I was using to pay it (the card was difficulty, not the motel). The assistant mananger (and a night clerk) worked to undo the mess (which they dfid).

Outside of the city so there is little hustle and bustle but there are many eating places and stores within a mile or two, from steak houses to family dining places (Perkins and Applebees) to fast food. It's an easy on and off from I96, about 10 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids.

As I said, a great place to stay. I recommend it to anyone who needs a place to stay in Grand Rapids.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with friends
CrystinG-AGM, Assistant Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2010

Arlenbloodworth,

Thank you for the review! You were a wonderful guest to have and you were very nice to talk to! It was our pleasure to help you with the travelcard issue and I am glad you brought it to my attention. I hope that the rest of your summer goes well and you enjoy it. Never hesitate to come back and see us, you are always welcomed here. Thank you for your time!

Crystin G
Asst. Manager

Reviewed 1 July 2010

This is a deserving 5-star facility, I'm impressed with the quality and comfort. Clean and posh, as my title reflects. Quiet and spacious, good choice if it fits in your affordability range.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled solo
CrystinG-AGM, Assistant Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2010

Hello Again!

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to have you and your wife here, we definitely enjoyed your company! I am also very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. That just shows us that we are doing something right and when a guest is satisfied with their stay.....mission accomplished!! Again thank you for choosing the Clarion and we hope to see you soon! Have a wonderful day!

Crystin G.

Reviewed 6 May 2010

Loved the room -location and all was fine the first two nights.
Then when I got back to the hotel on Thursday there was a food filled
refrigeration truck outside. They run on a schedule to keep the food cold.
I understand their priblem but try to sleep with a semi running outside your bedroom.
I am not a happy camper and do not think this should happen to normal people.
This happened at another hotel in GR two years ago only there were four semis. and I moved.
I am leaving tomorrow or I would be out of here tonight.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 April 2010

What sets this hotel apart is the people - all of them! Service was quick, responsive, excellent! Nice amenities upon arrival (hors d'oeuvres), good breakfast the next morning, convenient and complimentary transportation to/from the airport. Extra clean, too! We will make it a point to stay there again (and again). We've stayed in a number of nearby places nearby over the years, but this hotel can't be beat. You can park a car here for several days, too.

• Stayed: March 2010, travelled as a couple
CrystinG-AGM, Assistant Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2010

Dear Valued Guest,

We appreciate the wonderful response and we are very happy to know that we could live out your expectations of a great hotel. We strive to do our best for each and every one of our guests and I am glad that we could fulfill that for you. Again, thank you for making the time to review our hotel and we look forward to servicing you in the future!

Crystin G.

Reviewed 14 February 2010

This is one of the best stays in a hotel that I have ever had. My whole trip started out bad with a cancelled flight due to the weather so I was already upset. The friendly smiles and pleasant conversations at this hotel made me feel so welcomed. They were very accommodating and understanding to my needs. Great team!! The food for dinner was great, some of the best lasagna I have ever had. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone. I will be talking to my company in regards to contacting them for any upcoming needs. Thank you.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank whirpoolman1220
CrystinG-AGM, Assistant Manager at Clarion Inn & Suites Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2010

Hello there! Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are proud to service all of our guests with the utmost respect and courtesy they deserve and I am very happy that you could experience that. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon!
-Crystin Gray