During my numerous stays at this property I have been most impressed with Matt the night front desk manager. He has shown himself to be an exemplary employee over the past 6 months I have been staying here. Matt displays all the traits that I would expect of an outstanding employee and is an excellent representative and example of Marriott's committment to service and customer satisfaction. Matt is a personable and reliable professional that Marriott can be proud to call its own.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Grand Rapids, MI Marriott hotel offers guests spacious guest rooms with free WiFi, complimentary breakfast daily, and access to our heated indoor pool, hot tub, and our 24-hour fitness center. Our location places us just a few miles from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR), and only 15 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids. While visiting us be sure to visit the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, the Grand Rapids Public Museum, or check out nearby Woodland Mall. No matter the reason for staying with us, our staff is always willing to help you with anything you may need during your time with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Grand Rapids Hotel Grand Rapids
- Fairfield Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Fairfield Inn