While a short stay in a Grand Rapids I would suggest checking out other lodging. The Fairfield is convenient but less than quality compared to other Fairfield properties. The tub filled quickly while showering and drained slowly. The shower curtain was mildewed. The room are noisy. Walls, floor and ceiling paper thin. Bed sheets extremely wrinkled. They looked clean. Nice to have water and trail mix in the room. Don't think I would return. Other hotels nearby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Grand Rapids, MI Marriott hotel offers guests spacious guest rooms with free WiFi, complimentary breakfast daily, and access to our heated indoor pool, hot tub, and our 24-hour fitness center. Our location places us just a few miles from the Gerald R. Ford International Airport (GRR), and only 15 minutes from downtown Grand Rapids. While visiting us be sure to visit the Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park, the Grand Rapids Public Museum, or check out nearby Woodland Mall. No matter the reason for staying with us, our staff is always willing to help you with anything you may need during your time with us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Fairfield Inn & Suites Grand Rapids reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fairfield Inn Grand Rapids Hotel Grand Rapids
- Fairfield Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids Fairfield Inn