“Exceptional food & service!”
Review of Rush Creek Bistro

Rush Creek Bistro
Ranked #17 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

I was in town for work and was hoping to find a great local place rather than a chain. All the reviews about Rush Creek being fantastic have been confirmed as true! I would say this place is really affordable with the exception of a few items.

Their menu recently changed for the spring season and I wasn't disappointed. The bay scallops were great as an appetizer, and came in a rich cream sauce. For my entree I chose the almond crusted walleye. Holy crunchafication on the almonds and skin, perfectly executed! We'll done chef!

If I'm in the area again I'm making sure to bring guests and enjoy Rush Creek Bistro! The bar has been set high by reviewers, keep up the good work!

2  Thank MSOENGINEER
WatermarkProperties, Public Relations Manager at Rush Creek Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2014

Thank you for coming to visit our restaurant! We hope you travel back to the area again soon and visit us!

Reviewed 23 April 2014

This restaurant may be tucked away off the main drag, but is definitely worth searching out. It's located at Sunnybrook Country Club and is now open to the public. We are pleased every time we visit -from the moment we are greeted at the door until we leave. The staff is friendly and attentive, the food is delicious and well prepared and presented, and the prices are reasonable. The seating inside has beautiful golf course views as does the lovely patio area.

2  Thank bugleboygreen

Thank you for coming to our restaurant! We appreciate the feedback and look forward to patio season this year! We look forward to serving you again soon.

Reviewed 23 March 2014

I met a couple of friends for dinner on a Saturday night. They arrived before me and had been seated, as soon as I sat down the waitress was over to take my drink order. The waitress was probably the BEST waitress I have had anywhere, including "high end" restaurants. Answered any questions we had and was very helpful.
Food came out promptly, prime rib cooked and seasoned perfectly! All of our meals were fantastic! The Mac&Cheese was delicious. I can't say enough good things about the food and service.
We discussed at the table how impressed we were with everything. I will definetly be back. The fact that it's so close to home is a huge bonus. The chains in Grandville get old quickly and would have a run for their money if more people knew about Rush Creek Bistro.

1  Thank Brandi K
WatermarkProperties, Public Relations Manager at Rush Creek Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Thank you for letting us know about your experience! We are so glad that you enjoyed your service and food and we look forward to having you again!

Reviewed 4 March 2014

Size of dinners, salads, and sandwiches are great especially for the price. Pay the same at other restaurants and get less. Nice and quiet; not noisy at all - even when busy.

2  Thank Stretch6518
WatermarkProperties, Manager at Rush Creek Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Thanks for taking the time to review us! We look forward to serving you again soon!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

We have been to Rush Creek Bistro for lunch and dinner, and after 10+ times, have not been disappointed. We had the sizzler, baked potato, and asparagus last eve, all was excellent! We have had the sandwiches and wraps for lunch, very good also. The golf course is beautiful, a great dining experience.

1  Thank truckpartsman