“Lot of food”

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 April 2013

I have had the fried pickles appetizer, so good. The chicken fried steak is huge and it comes with two sides. The one time i ordered the ribs they were dry and it seemed like they had been there for a while. Ive been there a couple of times and the only time ive not liked the food was the ribs.

Reviewed 18 April 2013

We usually have the steak the food is always good and a nice atmosphere. Service has never been a problem, they aim to please.

Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

We went here for my birthday with friends from out of town. I researched places to eat all day long and finally just settled on someplace we had never been but that had large steaks. We were there at 6PM on a Saturday and did "call ahead sitting". When we arrived there was no line. I had the 23oz porterhouse with loaded mashed potatoes a cup of chili and two Grey Goose Lemon Drops. Steak was excellant and cooked to Med as requested. Everyone finished their food except one. She said she was full. I hope that is all it was. My husband and I paid for our meals and everyones drinks and walked out $105 less in our pockets including a 16% tip. The place was very busy and pretty loud. We were seated in the back corner by the restrooms too. Our waitress was nice and pretty attentive with it being as busy as it was. I will go again and wouldn't mind suggesting it to others.

Reviewed 17 March 2013 via mobile

We visit frequently as we live nearby and have never left disappointed. Great steaks and sides hot good servers certainly one of the better chain places around.

Reviewed 16 May 2012

Was visiting family and decided on this place. Was very satisfied with the menu, food, prices and waitress.
Loved throwing the peanut shells on the floor because I didn't have to clean them up! lol
Great margaritas too!