“A new favorite!”

Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Grandville
Price range: US$10 - US$24
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Description: With five locations in the greater West Michigan area, Uccello's Ristorante Pizzeria & Sports Lounge has something for everyone. Uccello's offers a mouth watering combination for lunch, happy hour, dinner, and late night hunger. Each location features multiple big-screen HDTV's located throughout each restaurant. Guests will have a great view of the games from anywhere. Each sports lounge also features HD flat screen tv's at every angle, a jukebox, Keno, Pull Tabs & Free WIFI. Experience for yourself why Uccello's is West Michigan's favorite sports lounge!
Reviewed 29 August 2014

I don't know why we've never been here as it is close to home, but we're going to add it to the rotation! The breadsticks were really good, the pizza was excellent, and the service was great. The Funnel Fries were amazing, and so was the cheesecake! (stole a bite from the hubs). Be aware, the sports bar section is VERY noisy, but they do have a dining room.

Reviewed 21 August 2014

My husband and I had dinner at Uccellos. It is one of the most welcoming places with one of the best pizzas I've had in a long time.

We were greeted by Stevie (sp). She made us feel welcome and we carried on a very interesting and enjoyable conversation with her.

Our server was Megan. Megan also made us feel welcome and she was very friendly and attentive. We found out that she is originally from the east side of the state which is where we also are from originally. Megan suggested the Uccellos pizza. I ate three pieces which is very unusual for me. It's the best pizza I've had in a long time.

We will definitely go back.

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

You are usually greeted at an open door and a friendly smile. You walk into a open bar/restaurant. Very friendly staff. Lots of big screen TV's to watch sport. Now, onto the food. First time was ok. We are not a fan of thick crust pizza and that's what they have you order when you order a small signature. Have to order large with light sauce. Pizza there is delicious!

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The wife and I went to Uccellos and ordered the nacho supreme and their Chicken Scallopine. I was totally amazed at how good the chicken dish was and how much I enjoyed the flavor and texture. Service was a bit slow in the outside dining area but it was well worth the wait.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I went here with 10 people for a lunch buffet. The nice thing is not waiting for your food to arrive, and being able to have a good choice between salads, pizza, pasta, fish, chicken, and so on. They put on some extra pizzas when we arrived, and the food was fresh tasting, not your average buffet leftovers.