“Poor service, cold food”
Review of Bagger Dave's - CLOSED

Bagger Dave's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
“Poor service, cold food”
Reviewed 9 February 2014

We've been here before and while slow service (even in a mostly empty dining room) is not uncommon, it went a bit further this time. My husband's burger came with NO burger on it. The waitress seemed totally confused by this and asked if she should get him another one? I am totally confused as to why she even asked the question! Just plain weird service. The replacement was burned. The fries were cold. We won't be going back.

• Visited February 2014

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Super”
Reviewed 11 September 2013

This was my first visit to Bagger Dave's. I loved it!!

I went with my brother and mom and we enjoyed the build your own burgers and Bloody Mary's.

Our service was great and the food delish! Very cute place too.

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not very good”
Reviewed 15 August 2013 via mobile

Kids Mac and cheese with Gouda and Tabasco? Come on...
Chicago Italian beef with no cheese or au jus or seasoning at all?
Thin hamburger patties aboard very messy sandwiches…
Paying for cheese on my chili…
Overall? Unimpressed.

Visited August 2013
Kent City, Michigan
“pretty good food”
Reviewed 15 July 2013

the burgers are good and fries and drinks average place build ur own burgers the sloppy joe fries are good to

Visited June 2013
Grandville, Michigan
“Great French and Sweet Potato Chips!”
Reviewed 27 June 2013

We eat here often as its near our home. We love their chips and fries and their burgers are Of course great as well. I'm a vegetarian so I often order the black bean burger but have had their salads as well. Both are great! however my husband has gotten the black bean burger twice and it has been cold in the middle both times. He hasn't had any issues with other burgers. Service is good. They have a decent selection of local craft beers as well.

• Visited June 2013